Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Symphony (sound unpacker/packer)

Default Re: Symphony (sound unpacker/packer)

Is there anyone still here? Because I'm trying to pack a file as follows:
    Code:
    symphony pack "D:\SteamLibrary\SteamApps\common\Napoleon Total War" "D:\SteamLibrary\SteamApps\common\Napoleon Total War\data\Sound Files (Makkon)" "D:\SteamLibrary\SteamApps\common\Napoleon Total War\data\Mod_Epicmusic.pack"
    and I'm getting the message "File not found: unknown_1.txt". And yes, the file does exist.
    Last edited by Midnight-Blue766; December 03, 2015 at 11:56 PM.

Is there someone that could update it for S2TW? The xml and csv files have (almost) all unknown info.

I think you haven't included the user.script.txt in your path. <path to root total war folder> <path to edited sound files> <path to user script> <path to output folder or pack>. The program seems to be looking for that file since it's the only txt file that gets included in those paths anyway. If you're using a mod with your edited sound packs it's very likely this is what's causing it.
    By the way thank you for providing a download link for the tool. Can't find one in the thread.

Lugie's Avatar Civis

Having some trouble with this tool. I can pack the sounds fine without specifying the user script, but doing it that way bugs half the sound of the game. If I plug the script in, I get the error "Database table version unknown; expected 1, got 252". Was this tool only built for a specific DBEditor?

Trying to export sounds from shogun 2 v.1.0 and get this error message: vector <T> too long

Also it stopped working for latest version of steam shogun 2. Keep getting this error:"An error has occured:
    File already exists in packfile: settings.rpfm_reserved
    Exiting."
    Does anyone else has such problem or know how to fix it?

Quote Originally Posted by HuskyTW View Post
    Also it stopped working for latest version of steam shogun 2. Keep getting this error:"An error has occured:
    File already exists in packfile: settings.rpfm_reserved
    Exiting."
    Does anyone else has such problem or know how to fix it?
    Found source of the problem.
    If you have this error, that means one of your .pack files in data folder have "settings.rpfm_reserved" in them.
    That .pack file can even not be activated in the mod manager, but it'll still cause symphony to malfunction. In my case such mods were:https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfil...?id=2543493452https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfil...?id=2781052097

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345