Thread: Chaos Dwarfs?

Default Chaos Dwarfs?

First off let me just say that i'm a 15+ year player of the CD's and only found this mod a couple days ago. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the fact that you can get blunderbusses and CD warriors in the game as chaos plus custom battle. but i really want to play a CD faction. it would be the greatest thing ever! i mean hey i can't spend all my time as Khorne recuiting a CD only army.

think it wouldn't be too hard to mod them (no exp in moding) seeing as both dwarfs and greenskins are in the game to convert their skins over to a more Hashut friendly model, *fingers crossed* maybe ever make hobos?! sneaky gits warriors/archers and wolf riders! bull centaurs would be hard seening as there is no unit model to base that off it would have to built, maybe even CD lords and sorcerers on Taurus made like the third age suraon aka elephanet model with new skin. it can be done and i think alot quicker and easier then adding anyone else....(ok thats kinda a lie i know brits and wood elfs and so forth would just be a convert of HE and empire but at least i can admit that)

heres the next best thing about adding them.... it will be another invading ( i know from lore its not "quite" right) army to the east were as adding the brits or WE or even estella and telia just really adds another "allied" good faction in a area already PACKED with good guys. CD's would go after Orcs, NG's, Dwarfs, Kislev, and Chaos. adds a real wild card with slaving armies of CD's rampaging arcoss the maps.

Krystoforos's Avatar Biarchus

Default Re: Chaos Dwarfs?

CD faction will be added in next release. Look on preview section. Don't know how their core troops will look like but some units like chaos ogres are probably from this faction. Some CD are also included in previous versions of COW.