Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: If Sauron and his armies had conquered Middle Earth, what would they have done with it?

Default Re: If Sauron and his armies had conquered Middle Earth, what would they have done with it?

you're right, but what i noticed recently is that this guy 'Kabeloko' necroes A LOT of threads. don't know about you, but for me, it's already annoying..

anyway, so that my post won't get deleted again, if Sauron had conquered Middle Earth, then i think he won't be contented with that. he will build a massive army to fight against Manwe and take over Valinor. But Iluvatar will step in once again and banish Sauron from Arda

Rhaenys Targaryen's Avatar Campidoctor

Default Re: If Sauron and his armies had conquered Middle Earth, what would they have done with it?

Sauron would try and bring back Melkor, but the Valar will inevitably interfere and destroy him easily. The reason why the Valar haven't interfered during the War of the Ring was because they knew that the "good" races would be able to stop Sauron.

Mikail Mengsk's Avatar Primicerius

I'd rather say they felt like "Dudes, let's see if this time you can cooperate and win by yourself. I'll send a handful of maia to help you, but no way i'm gonna bring Tulkas to shut S down, last time he did a mess."
    It's only after you have lost everything, that you are free to do anything.

but the "good" races almost failed. it can be coincidence which brought the ring to frodo or good fortune which allowed him to get past all the Sauron's servants and get to Mt Doom. but perhaps the valar or iluvatar did have a hand for that "good fortune".

I think this thread should be renamed to "What would Melkor do if he came back?" because Sauron really has no other goal than bringing Melkor back after he conquers Middle-Earth. Sauron was a mere-servant after all.

I think Sauron would rule everything for some time, get bored without anyone to fight with and leave far away for new adventures. Orcs would eventually establish their own more complex society, slowly they would evolve to russians and invent vodka.

Well, let's not forget that Sauron had human allies, the Haradrim and the Easterlings. Who knows, maybe they revolt against him after the war because he doesn't give them enough (if any) rewards for helping him.

PS: Let's not get on the offensive side now.

Bringing back his master would be his priority, smashing the gates to the void down and circumventing Dolar, Melkor probably wouldn't want to assume mastery over Mordor though, returning to his own lands like Angband and Utumno.

I think Valinor would be a bit more reluctant this time to re-interfere with Middle Earth's problems, especially considering that the only thing they could do was banish Melkor to the Void, which by this point clearly did not work.

Gone to valinor, have his orcs have poontang with the female elves and then stay drunk and party till the end of time... lol

Quote Originally Posted by ShADoW View Post
    I always thought he'd turn on his human allies, Rhun and Harad, and make it an all orc world
    That's what I thought, perhaps, too. But I do have a secret soft spot for Rhun and Harad, mainly Rhun, so I would be sad.

Originally Posted by PapaRosario
    Thank you very much for your response Bababigna. I'm sure all of the people from 2006 will be very grateful for your input.

Despite that orcs outnumber the Rhun guys, my money would still be on the rhun guys for a while... lol

Quote Originally Posted by avenging angel View Post
    Despite that orcs outnumber the Rhun guys, my money would still be on the rhun guys for a while... lol
    Same here, for a while at least.

Thank you very much for your response Bababigna. I'm sure all of the people from 2006 will be very grateful for your input.

Yeah nothing last forever... But mordor is vulnerable around the rear.... I am not suggesting any course of action that could be misunderstood.... lmao

after he finish conquering middle earth - he will create a football team , he will call the team : Orc-Chester united.

Quote Originally Posted by avenging angel View Post
    Yeah nothing last forever... But mordor is vulnerable around the rear.... I am not suggesting any course of action that could be misunderstood.... lmao
    Lol, yes.

@xEomerx lol Orc-Chester united

StealthFox's Avatar Consensus Achieved
    Content Emeritus Administrator Emeritus

Okay, if this topic is going to survive, let's have a serious discussion and not spam.

Mikail Mengsk's Avatar Primicerius

Quote Originally Posted by Haldir of the Galadhrim View Post
    Bringing back his master would be his priority, smashing the gates to the void down and circumventing Dolar, Melkor probably wouldn't want to assume mastery over Mordor though, returning to his own lands like Angband and Utumno.

I think Valinor would be a bit more reluctant this time to re-interfere with Middle Earth's problems, especially considering that the only thing they could do was banish Melkor to the Void, which by this point clearly did not work.
    Good luck re-emerging Angband and Utumno from the ocean.

Also, Valar WOULD definitely intervene if Melkor came back: he's the only one with the power to attack them and they won't give him enough time to muster enough strenght to do so.

I don't think Sauron will be so eager to take back his old master. Why would he? He has a world to rule by himself and his most powerful enemies (Valar) won't come looking for him. Why to wake up Melkor and bring every kind of trouble onto himself, and ALSO lose the leadership over Middle Earth?

And how could Sauron free Melkor? He can't face the Valar.
    It's only after you have lost everything, that you are free to do anything.

I'm not completely clear on lore, but I do know that Angband was destroyed by the Valar during the War of the Wrath I think it was called. And now when I think about it, you're right, how could Sauron face the Valar?

Quote Originally Posted by Mikail Mengsk View Post
    Good luck re-emerging Angband and Utumno from the ocean.
    Easily done by the power of the Dark Lord.

Also, Valar WOULD definitely intervene if Melkor came back: he's the only one with the power to attack them and they won't give him enough time to muster enough strenght to do so.
    I don't disagree that they'd certainly see him as a big threat, but I doubt they'd just instantly send in the cavalry due to the fact that he might not want to attack the Valar after the conclusion to the War of Wrath.

I don't think Sauron will be so eager to take back his old master. Why would he? He has a world to rule by himself and his most powerful enemies (Valar) won't come looking for him. Why to wake up Melkor and bring every kind of trouble onto himself, and ALSO lose the leadership over Middle Earth?
    Because he is a Melkor worshipper and always has been, bringing back Melkor would make his place in Ea absolute and once again, Melkor was very smart, after having it handed to him the first time around do you really think he'd be dumb-**** evil enough to try again.

And how could Sauron free Melkor? He can't face the Valar.
    The same way he made the Rings and destroyed the Numenoreans, he is the Deceiver for a reason.