Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

Thread: If Sauron and his armies had conquered Middle Earth, what would they have done with it?

Ngugi's Avatar Circle of Zerthimon

Default Re: If Sauron and his armies had conquered Middle Earth, what would they have done with it?

While, of course, his version of the dictatorship of the proletariat is "The worker is me".

Rhûn Confederacy preview videos out

DCI: Last Alliance
    - WIP Second Age mod
    | DCI: Tôl Acharn - mighty Dúnedain Counter Invasions |
    Additional Mercenary Minimod - more mercs; for TATW and DCI |Family Tree minimods - lore improvements | Remade Event Pictures - enhance cultures trough images |
    Favorite TATW compilation: Withwnars Submod Collection

The Sundering
    - a M2 Warhammer Total War experience

Patron of Mank, Kiliç Alì, FireFreak111, MIKEGOLF & Arachir Galudirithon

Default Re: If Sauron and his armies had conquered Middle Earth, what would they have done with it?

Quote Originally Posted by Ngugi View Post
    While, of course, his version of the dictatorship of the proletariat is "The worker is me".
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Roma_Victrix's Avatar Gatorade, is it in you?

I'm not sure about you guys, but I'm pretty sure Sauron would have implemented a program of gentrification throughout Middle Earth, pushing affordable housing for low income inhabitants of Middle Earth way further north, until they reached distant places like Angmar.

Civis

You ever read the end of the End Times for Warhammer Fantasy? I envision something as confusing as that, although I doubt that Sauron would commit such a blunder of epic proportions.

Roma_Victrix's Avatar Gatorade, is it in you?

If Sauron controlled all of Middle Earth, he'd convert it into a gigantic, never-ending theme park of pain and roller coasters in order to augment taxes with ticket fares to rides.

LOL. Sauron could turn Barad-Dur into a giant drop tower.

That would keep the peasants happy and distracted while he rules them with the one ring.

Macilrille's Avatar Domesticus

Quote Originally Posted by Ngugi View Post

AAARRGGHH!!!Ngugi, what is this now? I hope you have answered the question as required first.

BTW, so was Stalin's version.

Ngugi's Avatar Circle of Zerthimon

A jest of the mere proposal that Sauron would to been a communist, mate

This thread manage to be about as serious and founded as the usual ignorant, wannabe-nihilistic Sauron-hugging we see now and then

Rhûn Confederacy preview videos out

DCI: Last Alliance
    - WIP Second Age mod
    | DCI: Tôl Acharn - mighty Dúnedain Counter Invasions |
    Additional Mercenary Minimod - more mercs; for TATW and DCI |Family Tree minimods - lore improvements | Remade Event Pictures - enhance cultures trough images |
    Favorite TATW compilation: Withwnars Submod Collection

The Sundering
    - a M2 Warhammer Total War experience

Patron of Mank, Kiliç Alì, FireFreak111, MIKEGOLF & Arachir Galudirithon

Macilrille's Avatar Domesticus

As commie as Stalin...

Quote Originally Posted by Commander Ruunu View Post
    Just the mere thought of Sauron vs Tulkas, Manwe and Ulmo to name few? There is no victory for Sauron there.

REMINDER THAT THE HOST OF VALINOR COWERED BEFORE THE ARMY OF NUMENOR, A HUMAN ARMY, AND ONLY THE DIRECT INTERVENTION OF ERU SAVED THEM.

Quote Originally Posted by Drashkael View Post
    REMINDER THAT THE HOST OF VALINOR COWERED BEFORE THE ARMY OF NUMENOR, A HUMAN ARMY, AND ONLY THE DIRECT INTERVENTION OF ERU SAVED THEM.
    They really weren't cowering. it was more that since the humans were Eru's creation, none of them really were sure what to do, and so they asked Eru to deal with it.

And they also probably didn't want to fight a war on thier home soil. As a reminder, the last time Valinor went to war they broke an entire continent.

Please rep me for my posts, not for the fact that i have a Pony as an Avatar.

Quote Originally Posted by TWWolfe View Post
    They really weren't cowering. it was more that since the humans were Eru's creation, none of them really were sure what to do, and so they asked Eru to deal with it.

And they also probably didn't want to fight a war on thier home soil. As a reminder, the last time Valinor went to war they broke an entire continent.
    Agreed. It was not the problem of not having the power, but simply not wanting to destroy the misguided humans, that were revolted with their Fate, a fate that it was know only to Eru, as not even the Valar knew the truth of it. So they invoked Eru to solve the problem as He saw fit. This reluctance of acting is seen during the Silmarilion, as The Valar were not omniscient and didn't want to divert the course of history even more away from the planned Music of Creation.

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13