Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The Classical Music Mod for N:TW v0.7 (11/09/11) *New Baroque Line-Up & Eastern Overhaul*

Vivat Imperator's Avatar Tiro

Default Re: The Classical Music Mod for N:TW v0.7 (11/09/11) *New Baroque Line-Up & Eastern Overhaul*

The busy agenda at university is completely understood. I am myself rather busy, attempting to manage work, societies, nights out and time off is difficult!

I haven't been using modifications for a while, but I am going to re-download this modification, as I really love the music selection.

I have uploaded two sinfonias and two flute concertos by King Frederick II onto YouTube, the entire album comes to one hour. If you ever think of updating this modification, and including any of these tracks, ask me and I will share the tracks with you. The videos are done in the full sinfonias and concertos, so they are not separated, as you could see the original separation in the description.

JVSTITIA REGNORVM FVNDAMENTVM

Default Re: The Classical Music Mod for N:TW v0.7 (11/09/11) *New Baroque Line-Up & Eastern Overhaul*

hmmm. seems the download links aren't working. this mod seems great, i really want new music. plz re upload.

Scotland's Avatar Libertus

I've just had a nosey on the news and it appears Megaupload have been shut down for violating piracy laws; nasty business. Anyway, I'll re-upload version 0.7 with the latest fix included to a new site.
    Fed up with Vanilla? Tired of Film Soundtracks? Sick of the 1812 Overture?

Listen to something different:

The Classical Music Mod for Napoleon: Total War
    &
    A Classical Music Mod for Empire: Total War

THANK YOU!

New link to version 0.7 added at Game Front due to Rapidshare imposing such slow speeds.

&

Miralem's Avatar Libertus
    " This :wub: they call a country " - Bosnia and Herzegovina

Add some military marches ( I can find awesome versions for you ) like Radzetsky, Hohenfreidberger, Preobrazhensky, La Victorie est a nous, etc....

Knyaz_Agovich
    Russian Field Marshall
    Spoiler for Mods I use

Vivat Imperator's Avatar Tiro

I think the addition of military marches is a great idea but I would advise the modification maker to take note of two things: large brass band music is unrealistic and thus should be confined to being fife and drum versions and the versions should be clear, crisp and in accordance to the quality of the original music modification.
    JVSTITIA REGNORVM FVNDAMENTVM

A question.
    Can this music mod work with "multiplayer" game, of vanilla NTW??

Many thanks for the reply !

Yes, I believe it should as it's only changing the music. However I'm not sure if the game will think it's a different version no matter what the nature of the mod.

&

I've tryed, in multi it is impossible to play (your version is now different to the others).
    Good music but impossible play in multiplayer NTW: the game work with this mew music, but u cannot play in multi!

Well, i had already tried the graham mod, but this one... wow

Nyman piano concerto and Holts the Planet really made my battles EPIC.

Quote Originally Posted by Senryakku View Post
    Well, i had already tried the graham mod, but this one... wow

Nyman piano concerto and Holts the Planet really made my battles EPIC.
    Can u play in multiplayer using this mod of music ???
    In my game it work only in solo game, if u want play in multiplayer, remain impossible!
    Thanks for your reply.

rep+

do you still have the files? could you PLEASE reupload somewhere else because the files have been removed ): i really want this mod!!
    cheers

New download link posted for v0.7 (07/06/2013).

it says page not found when i hit download =(

thnx for the reupload anyways...

Try this link to the same file on Dropbox.

&

yay! thanks it works now, sorry for the trouble =/

No problem.

chemaSS's Avatar Laetus

Can you post a new link please? D':

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast