Thread: Mod not working

Default Mod not working

Hello Panzerschreck, a while back you help me solve a problem I was having with this great mod. Now after not playing for a time I go back and click on my shortcut, I able to get the screen where I can pick wheather I wanted to play the Khartum or zulu part of the mod. It so happens I picked the zulu portion and got another screen and I clicked on the zulu warrior and nothing happens. I tried the khartum portion and again nothing happens. Can you tell me what has happen?. I thought that it might have been a problem with my installing the mod EIC to my NTW file. But both the EIC mod and NTW vanilla game both seems to working. Can you advise me what to do

Default Re: Mod not working

Quote Originally Posted by mpere View Post
    Hello Panzerschreck, a while back you help me solve a problem I was having with this great mod. Now after not playing for a time I go back and click on my shortcut, I able to get the screen where I can pick wheather I wanted to play the Khartum or zulu part of the mod. It so happens I picked the zulu portion and got another screen and I clicked on the zulu warrior and nothing happens. I tried the khartum portion and again nothing happens. Can you tell me what has happen?. I thought that it might have been a problem with my installing the mod EIC to my NTW file. But both the EIC mod and NTW vanilla game both seems to working. Can you advise me what to do
    try to put your others mods in a different folder.