Thread: End my campagin of Silvan Elves [nice]

Default End my campagin of Silvan Elves [nice]

Yeah!
    Ring bearer destroying The One Ring:

Ring bearer dead, but...

...Mordor is destroyed!

Then I hold Barad-dur and won campagin:

And my Kingdom in times of peace.
    Last edited by Vonihidilix; August 31, 2011 at 09:39 AM.

paradamed's Avatar Praepositus

Default Re: End my campagin of Silvan Elves [nice]

Cool! Congratulations!

Clagius's Avatar Campidoctor

Nice, but did you kill Frodo for the ring?

Quote Originally Posted by Babylonian View Post
    there is chance that gollum will kill frodo, and than hes always between misty mountians and mirkwood so prolly he killed gollum and took the ring

sry for bad english

Quote Originally Posted by paradamed View Post
    Cool! Congratulations!
    Thanks.

I killed Gollum near Dol-Guldur and I got a ring.
    Then I had many battles in Dagorland fields, because Mordor had a lot of army and Mordor was close to conquer Rohan, aloso I musted help Dale and Dawrves, because Easterling became a great emperor.

But, when I conquer Moramnon, everything was easy.

Quote Originally Posted by Prdo View Post
    there is chance that gollum will kill frodo, and than hes always between misty mountians and mirkwood so prolly he killed gollum and took the ring
    Yes, that was.

Darth_Revan's Avatar Primicerius

niceee, LOL at Athenas statue

I must hunt for Gollum.. heh. Anyway, where or how did you get that Hadhafang sword on your Heir?

I must hunt for Gollum.. heh. Anyway, where or how did you get that Hadhafang sword on your Heir?
    its random for all elven generals, if u win some epic battle with him there is a big cnhance that ull get it

Quote Originally Posted by Prdo View Post
    its random for all elven generals, if u win some epic battle with him there is a big cnhance that ull get it
    Oooh, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Vonihidilix View Post
    aloso I musted help Dale and Dawrves, because Easterling became a great emperor.
    Yeah theyīre doing the same to me and Iīm only at the start of my campaign. They almost wiped out Dale and have 2 full stacks encircling the Silvan woods, and I just killed off half a stack worth of them in my territory. Iīve decided to wipe them out before I do anything else...

btw. Silvan elves almost feel like cheating when youīre the one attacking. The enemy is way too passive and will mostly almost be decimated before he decides to come at you.
    I wiped out ~4000 enemies so far whilst losing maybe 150 men(if that many).

PS: I know the AI thing isnīt the modīs fault

PSē: But some mods have solved this. In Europa Barbarorum for example you canīt shoot an entire enemy army dead without them attacking you :-/ Some AI enhancement would be much appreciated, maybe you can incorporate some other mod in yours? Just killed 350 men with... zero casualties. They couldnīt do me much harm anyway but I wouldīve lost at least 50 men or so if they just had charged at me blindly. But they just stand there while they get shot... itīs not much fun that way, doesnīt feel like you deserve the victory.
    Last edited by Medieval PossuM; September 03, 2011 at 09:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Medieval PossuM View Post
    Yeah theyīre doing the same to me and Iīm only at the start of my campaign. They almost wiped out Dale and have 2 full stacks encircling the Silvan woods, and I just killed off half a stack worth of them in my territory. Iīve decided to wipe them out before I do anything else...

btw. Silvan elves almost feel like cheating when youīre the one attacking. The enemy is way too passive and will mostly almost be decimated before he decides to come at you.
    I wiped out ~4000 enemies so far whilst losing maybe 150 men(if that many).

PS: I know the AI thing isnīt the modīs fault

PSē: But some mods have solved this. In Europa Barbarorum for example you canīt shoot an entire enemy army dead without them attacking you :-/ Some AI enhancement would be much appreciated, maybe you can incorporate some other mod in yours? Just killed 350 men with... zero casualties. They couldnīt do me much harm anyway but I wouldīve lost at least 50 men or so if they just had charged at me blindly. But they just stand there while they get shot... itīs not much fun that way, doesnīt feel like you deserve the victory.
    Agreed, same happens to mee often when I play as Noldor and I use Mithlond Sentinels.