Thread: Napoleon : Masters of Europe (MoE), a new mod by l'Aigle and Steph

airborne guy's Avatar Domesticus

Default Re: Napoleon : Masters of Europe (MoE), a new mod by l'Aigle and Steph

These mods are still in your mod?

Mods which are been integrated, fully or partially

What about this mod...would it be compatible?

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...iney-Ships-Mod

Steph's Avatar Maréchal de France
    Patrician Artifex

These mods are not in my mod exactly, but I use them as a base. I made my own textures for the ships, but using Lutland and Sharp's as a base (although I hevily modified them afterward). some for smokes, it"s a modified version, or PdGuru
    It"s not like the original, I modified it. So if you try to put the original back, it will conflict in some way.

The animations and formation have not been modified.

Briney ship will not be compatible, it changes the same textures I did.

Dang...ok thanks alot

Quick question????

Delete...dude, I love the reforms you have in the campaign, I had a question about a unit but when 1807 hit, the unit appeared. Noice
    Last edited by airborne guy; December 11, 2018 at 09:51 PM.

sir can I use this mod's resources to make LME units look cooler?

Patrician Artifex

Hello, does the campaign mode work now? Or are there still intense crash happened at a certain date?

Patrician Artifex

Nothing changed. No tools to help, no support from CA... I don't see a solution except remvoing a good part of the mod, like teh technologuy or building. I'm too furstrated with the limitations of the engine from CA to work on this for the moment. and I'm fully busy with my Warhammer mod

Spitfire -WONDERBOLT!'s Avatar Vicarius
    Canterlot Castle, City of Canterlot, Equestria.

Quote Originally Posted by Steph View Post
    Nothing changed. No tools to help, no support from CA... I don't see a solution except remvoing a good part of the mod, like teh technologuy or building. I'm too furstrated with the limitations of the engine from CA to work on this for the moment. and I'm fully busy with my Warhammer mod
    Moi general! I hope you will one day return, or find someone to take up the marshals baton! What you have achieved is beyond MAGNIFICENT.
    GIVE CREDIT TO YOUR ENEMY AND LITTLE TO YOURSELF, AS IT MAKES YOUR VICTORY ALL THE GREATER!
    -Under the influence of medically prescribed drugs, please take much salt with this post, you have been warned!

This is pretty amazing
    Nobody told you to stop working, get on with it

Quote Originally Posted by LasseLarsson View Post
    This is pretty amazing
    No doubt the best campaign mod for Napoleon! Shame on CA for not supporting it!

I have a problem with my Units, when i launch it, it did not appear in Land Battle, Siege, Campaigns, and Grand Campaign, it only appeared the Original Units from NTW, do i need to install a Mod that is related with MOE?

Patrician Artifex

If they don't show, the mod is not loaded properly. What do you mean with "unit don't appear"? You don't see them at all? You see them but they have no icon? You see them and see the icone in land battle, but when the battle start yuou don't see the unit?

Patrician Artifex

What faction? What campaign?

French Empire and European Campaign

When i see other Factions, they are all the same as me, "Can't Recruit Soldiers*

When i see other Factions they are the same as me "Can't Recruit Units"

Patrician Artifex

There is not reason you wouldn't be able to recruit units if the mod is properly installed.

Why does every Unit has Limited Numbers? like example:

1. KOI(Kingdom of Italy) : Fusiliers [Lombardy] 0 of 12
    2. Baden - Wuttemberg : Musketeers [Stuttgart] 0 of 6

Btw the Grand Campaign works but the Peninsular Campaign didn't so idk, but the weirdest thing is,
    when any Soldier or Calvary fires their Muskets, Rifles, and Short Muskets for Calvary,
    when they fire the Fire from the Bullet when they come out from the Hole didn't showed any Fire after the Bullet is out from the Hole.

This is what i am talking about :

https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=...54698432560165

Patrician Artifex

I wonder why people download a od without reading the description first... http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...iew-of-the-mod

1) That's one of the core point of the mod: Regional Recruitment and limits for unit based on actual number of regiments in the historical army of the time. If you want a bigger army; you HAVE to conquer land and recruit allies. And if you lose territory, you lose the corresponding units.

2) Grand Campaign only. I didn't do the Peninsular Campaign, so if you want to play this one, disable Masters of Europe or you will have conflict.

About the musket fire, do you mean it is different from vanilla game (i.e. something specific with this mod), or is it a general remark?