Thread: Realm Divide

Default Realm Divide

On recent playthroughs with the Mori and the Date as soon as Realm Divide occurred every faction in the game declared war on me the next turn. This occurred with both mild realm divide on and off, not sure if others have had this problem or if it's intentional or what's the deal.
    Last edited by Zombles; August 29, 2011 at 11:37 PM.

MJWilliams's Avatar Tiro

Default Re: Realm Divide

2.8+ Realm Divide works fine for me. Check the latest DarthMod changelog, the team put a lot of work into rebalancing RD; the time it occurs and the effects. The amount of provinces you can take especially seems to be nicely balanced now. Even long-standing allies and vassals will stick by you (and not just ones you repeatedly browbeat into submission). Personally I enjoy RD as by that point in your game you get one last huge challenge thrown at you, and your campaigns really should be geared towards being prepared for it anyway.

Default Re: Realm Divide

I guess RD mild off is let's you build up your army and captured more provinces then usually in vanilla Shogun 2, less fame you will gain by captured provinces, in DMS let you captured around 20-22 provinces [depend how you did in campaign] while vanilla let you get around 9-11 provinces, and you get attack from all direction by RD event.
    Its easy to make war with others, its never been easy when we need a peace.

My holy damn simple tactic; Strike First, Strike HARD and SHOW NO MERCY.