Thread: Not sure if these questions are asked or answered, but...

Liandro's Avatar Miles

Default Not sure if these questions are asked or answered, but...

How many turns per year or is it years per turn? Either goes I suppose. How many total turns?

Also, perhaps most importantly, will this conflict with other mods already installed like Broken Crescent 2.0X or Stainless Steel 6.X ? I realize this second or is third question is pre-mature, but from you might have had to mod already you might be able to tell what's being affected and where. Thanks for your time and answers.

Default Re: Not sure if these questions are asked or answered, but...

First question - 2 turns per year I think

I don't know about the first, but i can answer the second. I'm quite sure this mod would be mod-foldered (almost all mods are that are kingdom mods) which means other mod-foldered mods shouldn't be affected. I have both SS 6.4 and BC 2.02 and they are modfoldered, so you shouldn't run into any conflicts.
    Quote Originally Posted by SirRobin View Post
    My point is that, while pastries are delicious, they are not a factor in deciding whether or not to start a rebellion against the lord of the realm.
    do leave your name if you give me rep. i may just return the favor. maybe.
    please visit the Tale of the Week forum at: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=802 for brilliant writing, people, and brownies. with nuts, if you prefer.

Theoretically all Kingdoms mods should not interfere with each other. However some of the mods used to use the vanilla data folder for some of its stuff which did not work from the mod-folder. If that is still the case (and it was for SS IIRC, not sure how now) then that mod will interfere with any other mod including DotS. Chances are however it is no longer the case and that no mod uses the vanilla data folder for anything anymore in which case all should be fine.

And yeah, it's 2tpy.

Mod Leader, Mapper & Bohemian Researcher

Cant imagine what it would be like to combine SS and DoTS for example, why bother? I suppose it allows you to choose which one you want to play by clicking the corresponding .exe right?
    Looking forward to Dominion of the Sword
    PSN ID: mynameisowen; add me if you play GT5 or Battlefield.

Liandro's Avatar Miles

I only ask because Sicilian Vespers interferes with SS.

Stainless Steel does not interfere with vanilla files.
    Quote Originally Posted by SirRobin View Post
    My point is that, while pastries are delicious, they are not a factor in deciding whether or not to start a rebellion against the lord of the realm.
    do leave your name if you give me rep. i may just return the favor. maybe.
    please visit the Tale of the Week forum at: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=802 for brilliant writing, people, and brownies. with nuts, if you prefer.

cisse's Avatar Civis

Quote Originally Posted by Liandro View Post
    I only ask because Sicilian Vespers interferes with SS.
    Really? I can play SS6.4 and Sicilian Vespers, though the latter does have a tendency to crash.