Thread: Operation Beard

Bwaho's Avatar Puppeteer
    From the kingdom of heaven by the powah of the holy spirit

Default Operation Beard

Mission:

I want to grow a beard

Problem:

I can hardly get any damn facial hair

I have lots of hair on my legs but very little in my face. Lets do a background check shall we? my father has a thick beard. My 2 brothers can easily grow beards...but not me.

Am I a late bloomer or am I doomed to be facial hair-less for the rest of my life?

Hub'ite's Avatar Primicerius

Default Re: Operation Beard

Quote Originally Posted by Bwaho
    Mission:

I want to grow a beard
    Why? Facial hair is annoying. I wish I never grew facial hair. Unless I could grow it long like Longstreet, then it would be awesome.

Problem:

I can hardly get any damn facial hair
    Lucky you.

I have lots of hair on my legs but very little in my face. Lets do a background check shall we? my father has a thick beard. My 2 brothers can easily grow beards...but not me.

Am I a late bloomer or am I doomed to be facial hair-less for the rest of my life?
    You might be a late bloomer. Don't worry, it'll come. Your only 19 or 20 right? You might have a few years until you can grow a full beard. I'm only 20 and I can only grow a mustache, goatee, and ALL over my neck. I can't get the side of my face to grow any facial hair, its weird.
    Last edited by Hub'ite; April 05, 2006 at 01:58 PM.

Bwaho's Avatar Puppeteer

Why? Facial hair is annoying
    you know why, girls looove a man with facial hair...maybe not too much hair but some. I think most of them find it a bit manly or something.

no

in my experience, girls HATE men with facial hair
    why? kissing

my flat mate grew a goatee once... i told him not, advised him not too in the stronghest possible terms, and he ignored me...
    he went out one night for a party, and he shaved it off the next morning, when i asked him why, he said it was coz non of the girls would kiss him much, or often, because of itchy scratchy facial hair

its a total nightmare for anyone kissing you... believe me

Ghoulem's Avatar Biarchus

If you ever intend to perform oral sex on a girl, I advise you to not grow a beard.
    Muhaha

Hub'ite's Avatar Primicerius

:sign_wtf:
    Most women don't like men with facial hair. Thats why I stay clean shaven.

Ulf's Avatar Ordinarius

I could care less about kissing girls at parties. My girlfriend likes my facial hair (when its not too long). And I look like a freakin baby when I shave. So if you have a girlfriend who likes facial hair..then a beard is a good way to keep the other girls away.
    Thank you for reading this assuredly fantastic post.

I get the best of both worlds, I have a complete beard, that I however keep fairly short, except for the chin which is a bit longer, and women love the facial hair for the look, but not for the contact, however girls tell me my beard is actually soft, but strangely it's a real beard, not those fluffy imitations of facial hair.
    I sin for the good of humankind
    "I praise, I do not reproach, [nihilism's] arrival. I believe it is one of the greatest crises, a moment of the deepest self-reflection of humanity. Whether man recovers from it, whether he becomes master of this crisis, is a question of his strength."
    -Nietzsche
    Truth is not a law, a democracy, a book or a norm not even a constitution. Nor can it be read in the stars.

Face it: women now-a-days like men who are utterly gay and amorphous. They don't like a single bit of hair in a man's body. It's kind of odd... Women back in the day loved rugged men. Now they like this kind of man:

Sad, sad thing. Us men with lots of body hair are out of business.
    Hypocrisy is the foundation of sin.

Proud patron of: The Magnanimous Household of Siblesz
    Timendi causa est nescire.
    Member of S.I.N.

Bwaho's Avatar Puppeteer

Face it: women now-a-days like men who are utterly gay and amorphous
    yeah, damn metrosexuals... it's too bad, I saw your picture when you had a beard sib, it looked badass

and women love the facial hair for the look, but not for the contact
    that's what I mean, on some people it can look really cool. The contact part is something women will have to learn to deal with I guess :wink:

Get a follicle transplant. If Elton John can go from cueball to throw-rug on top, you can get some of that sweet artificially-implanted fibre in your face. I expect it would horribly mutilate the skin in the process, of course.
    Cluny the Scourge's online Rome: Total War voice-commentated battle videos can be found here: http://uk.youtube.com/profile?user=C...e1&view=videos - View on High Quality only.

Cluny will roast you on a spit in your own juice...