Thread: Tiny Unit Adjustment

Default Tiny Unit Adjustment

Just a small adjustment to the Scottish units in game, i have made the black watch and highland foot better fighters in melee and resistant to cold tiredness as scotland is no warm place lol and ive also gave both units policing duties as this was mainly why the black watch was brought about to basiclly police scotland

IF U ARE DOWNLOADING I WOULD VERY MUCH LIKE TO HEAR FEEDBACK THANKS
    megaupload-http://www.multiupload.com/MF5VELUXMG

Last edited by Scottishtroop; October 11, 2011 at 09:14 AM.

Default Re: Tiny Unit Adjustment

Hello Scottishtroop

Congrat on your first unit mod! I think it makes perfect sense to give highlanders better stats considering the relatively hostile environment in which they lived.

It'd be interesting to see what your next Scottish unit mod might be~

+ rep

Quote Originally Posted by Sacrebleu! View Post
    Hello Scottishtroop

Congrat on your first unit mod! I think it makes perfect sense to give highlanders better stats considering the relatively hostile environment in which they lived.

It'd be interesting to see what your next Scottish unit mod might be~

+ rep
    Hi m8 yeah i was surprised that they were not resistant to cold fatigue since Scotland was or is a very cold place in the winter months also the melee stats CA gave the scottish units were a bit poor lol, still trying to get used to the unit editor so i will probably have more up soon cheers for the comment

XxGREAT-BRITAINx's Avatar Centenarius
    United Kingdom, Greater Manchester, Stockport, Hazel Grove

Got to say my love for the Scots has been growing over the last few years for me! ... great mod! Rep+

And I must say it, check out my AAR!
    Field Marshal Horatio Herbert Kitchener, 1st Earl Kitchener KG, KP, GCB, OM, GCSI, GCMG, GCIE, ADC, PC (24 June 1850 – 5 June 1916), was an Irish-born British Field Marshal and proconsul who won fame for his imperial campaigns and later played a central role in the early part of the First World War, although he died halfway through it.

Quote Originally Posted by XxGREAT-BRITAINx View Post
    Got to say my love for the Scots has been growing over the last few years for me! ... great mod! Rep+

And I must say it, check out my AAR!
    Thanks m8

Dee Jay's Avatar I'm gone....

Very nice

I never new that the Blackwatch was made for that.

Great mod, + rep

Quote Originally Posted by Dee Jay View Post
    Very nice

I never new that the Blackwatch was made for that.

Great mod, + rep
    The Black Watch trace their history back to the year 1725, when several companies of men were formed to act as a Highland police force. Their job was to protect the populace, stop cattle thieving, and to guard against a possible Jacobite invasion from mainland Europe. Each of the companies was formed from a specific clan, led by a captain who could claim kinship to every man under his command. These Highlanders were not the poor, uneducated men who commonly made up the British army at the time, instead, most of the men were "gentlemen" and generally came from the upper levels of Scottish society. By joining the companies, they were given the right to bear arms, which was illegal in Scotland at the time.

Thanks m8 i did not expect this much interest in it

Dee Jay's Avatar I'm gone....

I just like to suport new mod makers, because it would be nice to see a lot more mods out there.