Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Night's Watch Preview

Default Re: Night's Watch Preview

Im sure someone will release the files that will alow people to use them in the campaign

It's just one file to change... Very easy for people who don't manage modding files too...
    When i'll find some time i would like to create a submod about the night watch... But after the 1.0 release...

Is the Night's Watch going to get a preview revamp like the Freys and Greyjoys? cuz methinks those spears be a bit out of date

Pinkie Pie's Avatar Comes Limitis

The real questio is will Jon Snow's weapons be changed? (He had a bastard sword and did not use a shield with it). Or is there a limitation on what weapons he can use?
    "I, Pinkie Pie, declare that these treats are fit for a king, or a queen, or a princess!"
    "Me? Ruin? I'm not the ruiner, I'm the ruinee! Or is it ruinness? Ruinette?"
    "She's ahead of the litter all right. The pick of the litter. The cat's pajamas. Oh wait. Why would Applejack take some poor kitty's pj's? That's not very sporting of her."
    "More balloons! No, that's too many balloons. More candy! No, less candy. Ooh! I know! Streamers!"
    "Oh my gosh. Hold on to your hooves – I am just about to be brilliant!"

Icon14 Re: Night's Watch Preview

Excellent will the rangers be able to hold their own in mele combat as well ?

RockeZz_19's Avatar Ordinarius

Yeah, it would be kind of the crew to make sure you can play The Night's Watch properly, hotwired or not. And some sort of wildling faction ass well.

Spoiler if you haven't read the books yet:
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    And, didn't read the SoSords, FoCrows and DwDragons yet. But perhaps, late in the game a White Walkers invasion?
    An event like when the Mongols invade or Timurids invade?

Great work, keep it up!

Quote Originally Posted by RockeZz_19 View Post
    And, didn't read the SoSords, FoCrows and DwDragons yet. But perhaps, late in the game a White Walkers invasion?
    An event like when the Mongols invade or Timurids invade?

I hope so!!!!! + a horde wildling invasion though this seems unlikely

just a suggestion, maybe you guys can make it so players can send captured generals/soldiers to the Wall as an additional option to Ransom, Excute and Release

if its possible...

Mhaedros's Avatar Brave Heart Tegan
    Content Emeritus

Blog Entries

It's hardcoded, wouldn't work without illegally editing the .exe file
    Under the patronage of Finlander. Once patron to someone, no longer.
    Content's well good, innit.

I think the bodyguards should be infantry rangers...

Quote Originally Posted by Brenden_Tully View Post
    I hope so!!!!! + a horde wildling invasion though this seems unlikely
    Ya, I'm hopeful for this in the final version. I think they've said it definitely wont happen in Alpha though. Like the Targs.

i like this idea but as westeros is set sfter the death of robert, i think stannis should controll the night fort and have just a token force at dragonstone, i just think it would stretch the game out more with more scattered action across the map.

Captain Zoran's Avatar Ducenarius

Quote Originally Posted by mortem et gloria View Post
    i like this idea but as westeros is set sfter the death of robert, i think stannis should controll the night fort and have just a token force at dragonstone, i just think it would stretch the game out more with more scattered action across the map.
    Why should he have the Night Fort?

Later books spoiler
    He only went there because he lost his army at the Blackwater. Had he not lost, he would certainly not have gone to the Wall at that point.
    The friendly neighbourhood hobo with a shotgun of Westeros: Total War, bringing the Game of Thrones to life!
    Check out my new LOTR fan(tastic) fiction here: The Accountant's Trial

just seen this so the nights watch are protected by a group of ninjas. i generally thought it was just they just wore normally clothing just henry ford stlye you can have any colour cloak you want as long as its black.

ive got to say i do like 99.9% of what youve done only the ninjas and lord tywins helmet isnt great but everything else and mean everything is great good work

Inarus's Avatar In Laziness We Trust

HOLY A CRITIC, GIVE THIS GUY SOME REP!

Captain Zoran's Avatar Ducenarius

Quote Originally Posted by mortem et gloria View Post
    just seen this so the nights watch are protected by a group of ninjas. i generally thought it was just they just wore normally clothing just henry ford stlye you can have any colour cloak you want as long as its black.

ive got to say i do like 99.9% of what youve done only the ninjas and lord tywins helmet isnt great but everything else and mean everything is great good work
    Are you talking about the Night's Watch Ranger unit? Yeah, ninjas. How awesome isn't that?
    The friendly neighbourhood hobo with a shotgun of Westeros: Total War, bringing the Game of Thrones to life!
    Check out my new LOTR fan(tastic) fiction here: The Accountant's Trial

Quote Originally Posted by Inarus View Post
    HOLY A CRITIC, GIVE THIS GUY SOME REP!
    lol yeah sorry guys but yeah..........

Inarus's Avatar In Laziness We Trust

Fans need to criticise more - not too much, then you get a bit ish - more criticism means better quality work. Not that I'm saying you're right, I haven't seen these "ninjas" in ages

Quote Originally Posted by Inarus View Post
    Fans need to criticise more - not too much, then you get a bit ish - more criticism means better quality work. Not that I'm saying you're right, I haven't seen these "ninjas" in ages
    Oh really? well then there is something wrong with your 3d models... you need to redo all of them!

Lol tohos getting out the wip and chain. And no they just seem to black cloaked desert cavalry. Would be cool if it was just darkened skins on perhaps a dismounted feudal knights and just black spearman etc but as I said I love everything else and I would be more than happy to help just shout me.