Thread: how to edit general stats for campaign

Default how to edit general stats for campaign

hi , i already edit general stats in pacth2.pack///unit_stats_land and edit hojo ujiyasu , but the efect only in custom combat , when i try in campaign the general stats (hojo ujiyasu) still normal stats , so how i edit general stats for campaign ?

tks b4 , sory for bad english

Default Re: how to edit general stats for campaign

Gen_Taisho.. Is what would you would need to edit. But all generals in the campaign will have their stats boosted also.

so i cant edit the stats general only , to make it very powerful general or my daimyo cus i hate my daimyo always dead or runing from the battle , is there anything to edit general stats only without edit the bodyguard/gentaisho stats?

No, You can not edit just a general or daimyo's stats. Because the daimyo/general/bodyguard share stats. If you edit Gen_Taisho Hojo Ujiyasu will still be powerful in campaign. But so will all other daimyo/generals in the campaign.

And... I would not advise raising their morale too high. They will become suicidal in any auto resolve battles.

oh no , i already hope i can make my daimyo powerful , well tks for your replay friend

Actually if you mod the clan general stats he get stronger but not his bodyguard.I did mod the chocosabe clan general and see all his bodyguard die but he alone finish 2 archer 67,78 and a enemy general army.

He is the one that kill an army solely and lonely

@taducanh , did you use it in campaign/single player ? if yes i want to know how you did it .

Yes.You need to change in the unit table,find clan general unit and change his stats like increase amor to 99,mele attack and defence to 99, change to true like increase ally morale,scare enemy unit,bullet,missile proof...etc

You should use by change a mod pack with pfm,like me i change base on the realism 4.0 pack data.

i already change pacth2.pack/db/unit_stats_land_tables/unit_stats_land -- gen_hojo_ujiyasu but the effect only in costum battle ,did i do something wrong ?

It,s very risky by changing the original CA file like that.But if you already changed it should have effect on campaign.If not try use realism 4.0 pack like me,just recover the original pack 2.I am on pack 7 actually

Even he is strong however if you run into spearmen in front he will not be immortal (cuz i am on legend mode) and this mode it take me 3 ashigaru to defeat 1 of the AI with front back and side attack.So 1 general kill this army is very strong just dun overpush him to fight with 2,3 army at the same time and dun let him run cuz that will kill him.I just died one of mine because i let him run out of the crowd and he was killed.After that i never let him run just end reinforcement.

And by the way that stats is also the general bodyguard stats.So when you reach high star level you get more bodyguard make you stronger.6 star will have 4 bodyguard so you will always have 5 men left

ok than i will try it again , maybe cus i still pacth2 not pacth7.

I think because you have increase it not much like i did so the effect is not like you want.Make 99 and you will see the strenghth effect lịke i do

---
    I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=21.014744,105.850774

.....deleted
    Last edited by taducanh; September 28, 2015 at 05:54 PM.

........... del