Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: OT: Would you want to read a prequel series?

Default Re: OT: Would you want to read a prequel series?

Quote Originally Posted by Noobas View Post
    ps..
    these are just my personal views..not interested on further discussing them or start flame wars
    some people ,on the internet can get really strange when you say anything else than just praising their favourite writer...
    HOW DARE YOU SAY HE IS NOT PERFECT YOU ARE WRONG AND PROBABLY LIKE EATING POOP!!!! OWNED!!!!

I'd love to read about Ned Stark again, and I'd definitely buy any prequels that were released, but I'd rather GRRM spent his time on sequels rather than prequels.

Balerion's Avatar Foederatus

If he did sequels though, where would he go with them?....this is assuming of course that he actually wraps up this story in a somewhat satisfactory manner within the next two books as promised....

GRRM has said that once ASoIaF is over, he has plans for two additional books in the same world. One would be the life story of Aegon IV, Aegon the Unworthy, from his point-of-view, as thinks it would be challenging to write a story from the exclusive POV of a villain. The other would be a murder mystery set in one of the Free Cities.

In addition, the first four Dunk and Egg stories (including the fourth one which isn't out yet) are being collected into combined volume, due out I believe in 2013.

There's also the World of Ice and Fire book, due (tentatively) for Christmas 2012, which will apparently feature more information on the backstory and on the histories and legends of Westeros.

Idk, I dont want anything about Robs Rebeliion since we already know what happned and before that there are the dunk and egg stories so i dont know a good time but a prequel or sequel would be fine.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12