Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: 1.450 B.C.

MathiasOfAthens's Avatar Comes Rei Militaris

Default Re: 1.450 B.C.

Quote Originally Posted by Caesar15 View Post
    Lol nbody knows wh the sea ppl are..maybe they were the romans comign from a time portal!
    They were the Gauls.

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Yitzhakofeir's Avatar Civis

Quote Originally Posted by Apollyon View Post
    Very good suggestions if you ask me. Much better than an Israel faction, that cannot be justified (unless your creating a fantasy biblical mod).
    Well, this is too early even for the Bible. Archæologically Israel didn't exist as a people or nation at this period. The earliest mention of Israel is actually about two hundred years later in the Merneptah Stele. So you're actually correct.

Ussaid the Hashshashin's Avatar Ordinarius

Very nice idea!!!!!

And please stop this "Israel faction" issue and start to mood!!!!!

Oh wow. I'm currently at college so the only total war my laptop can currently run is Rome, and man oh man are your mods looking to keep me distracted.

And dear lord yes I get to play as the Minoans
    Last edited by DarthShizNit; July 02, 2012 at 01:04 AM.

One question, Y U No Add the people of arabia?

Quote Originally Posted by General Sultan V View Post
    One question, Y U No Add the people of arabia?
    I would assume because they played little to no significant role in this period. He got the semite tribes in the persian gulf, what more can you ask of the guy

Maybe not such a big role but they could, We had some of the most amazing architecture at those times, you know?

Its not a problem, I Agree on what more could we ask, however I Am curious what is the Arabian peninsula Is going to be, Rebel?

Maybe not such a big role but they could, We had some of the most amazing architecture at those times, you know?

Its not a problem, I Agree on what more could we ask, however I Am curious what is the Arabian peninsula Is going to be, Rebel?

Prince of Judah's Avatar Senator

Quote Originally Posted by Yitzhakofeir View Post
    Well, this is too early even for the Bible. Archæologically Israel didn't exist as a people or nation at this period. The earliest mention of Israel is actually about two hundred years later in the Merneptah Stele. So you're actually correct.
    Actually you forgot there is a stele that was found in a German museum which most likely says "Yishra'il" or something like that, dating to 1400. The stele is damaged, but from the context of it, being the mention of askelon and another state I can't remember, the full text obviously says an earlier pronunciation of Israel.

EDIT:
    it is reconstructed as "Y3-šr-il" which is Y-shr-il. Most of the vowels are missing since hieroglyphics I think included only some vowels.
    http://www.biblicalarchaeology.org/d...ion-of-israel/

Last edited by Prince of Judah; July 03, 2012 at 02:58 PM.

Is this mod still in development?

cancel what i said above.

our architecture came on later...

Hello Sonny, man can u give us a bit more information when this mod will be released, or if the project has been abandoned.
    PLZZZZZZZZ

To be honest I´m currently not working on this mod. Maybe I´m going to release the stuff I have so far...

Proudly under patronage of Ishan

Quote Originally Posted by Sonny Costanzo View Post
    To be honest I´m currently not working on this mod. Maybe I´m going to release the stuff I have so far...
    I mean Sonny, i know u spend a lot of time on this, and i completely understand that you have your own life. i mean if the mod isent completely finished, u can release it!
    This is my favourite time period, and even without being completed ur mod will probably will be my favourite

Is their any chance you could release this mod since your no longer working on it.

i´ll think about it...

Proudly under patronage of Ishan

Decision yet?

Tiro

It would be nice if this mod could be released...
    Proud winner of the first XCmas contest of the Extended Cultures mod (XC)
    “War does not determine who is right - only who is left.” – Bertrand Russell
    “The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.” – Edmund Burke
    “Where they burn books, they will ultimately burn people also.” – Heinrich Heine
    "You know you're a history fan when you still get upset thinking about the Library of Alexandria." – unknown

It doesn't matter to me or pretty much everybody else who plays your mods, as long as its made by sonny costanzo, it will be awesome.

Kirila the Kitten's Avatar Primicerius

Hope it didn't die I really want to try a game like this!

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast