Thread: Autodisband parameters (and garrison hotfix)

[G-Shock]'s Avatar Semisalis

Icon5 Autodisband parameters (and garrison hotfix)

Not sure whether you read PMs or not, Yarkis... so Im posting the question here.

I was wondering if you could briefly explain how this thing works and how to alter these parameters to a more suitable set of values.
    How did you achieve the increased survivability of the defeated AI armies? They seem to be eliminated a lot less (also noticed in neighboring provinces where battle I could see between AI vs AI took place).

The disband line(s) [loose strenght and minimum strenght I *suppose* work the same both for the winner and for the loser of the battle? What do those figures mean?

I would like to try some new values but without explanations it is really a lost cause so I'd appreciate your insight if you have a moment.

Another question... I am afraid I didn't see any change by adding the garrison hotfix. The autoresolve battles seem to work exactly the same as before. What does this .pack file do?

BTW the hard campaign proved not only that most major clans survive past 50 turns but also that Shoni is very active and Otomo no longer conquers the whole northern Kyushu easily.

Ducenarius

Default Re: Autodisband parameters (and garrison hotfix)

Quote Originally Posted by '[G-Shock
    Another question... I am afraid I didn't see any change by adding the garrison hotfix. The autoresolve battles seem to work exactly the same as before. What does this .pack file do?
    without it Garrison Quarters are not available for construction, Tier 2 "Encampment" building which adds two extra Ashigaru units to Fortification Garrisons.
    The scribes on all the people shove
    And bawl allegiance to the state,
    But they who love the greater love
    Lay down their life; they do not hate

[G-Shock]'s Avatar Semisalis

Default Re: Autodisband parameters (and garrison hotfix)

Quote Originally Posted by uos_spo6 View Post
    without it Garrison Quarters are not available for construction, Tier 2 "Encampment" building which adds two extra Ashigaru units to Fortification Garrisons.
    I see so it's got nothing to do with the autoresolve "fix". I'll have to wait for Yarkis to answer to both questions (autoresolve and autodisband) but thanks for clearing this up.