Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: DRAGONDAWN: AVATARS AND SIGS

Squeaks's Avatar More full of whinging

Default Re: Signatures and 2D; Announcing AVATARS & a NEW SIG SERVICE

Quote Originally Posted by Stigweard View Post
    I hope I am not stepping on any toes here, but I am a huge fan of this mod and can't wait to see it in action. I've produced a lot of signatures in my time and so I would like to share this one of my favourite faction with you all!!
    Of course you won't step on any toes There's no great formality, possessiveness or such things with us. ANy people who wish to do nice things are quite welcome indeed.

If people would like me to take it down, that's fine...
    No, not at all. CHanging the story line or messing with existing bits is a no, but this is good!

But if it's okay to be here, I can remove my name simply to give you a plain sig!
    Sure. We can get someone to move it to the first post afterwards.

Thanks!

No problem at all.

Default Re: DRAGONDAWN: AVATARS AND SIGS

If signature team still operates in this area I would love to have Cho Tetsu sig made, thx ;]

Quote Originally Posted by Shima View Post
    If signature team still operates in this area I would love to have Cho Tetsu sig made, thx ;]
    I would, but sadly I can't seem to find a copy of the template for those sigs anywhere to make one. Hopefully someone else who does have it will see this reasonably soon and sort one out for you.

In the meantime though, there is this sig that was already made for the Cho Tetsu, but it perhaps isn't the sort you were looking for...

Will have to do for now, thx ;]

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234