Page 8 of 32 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: [RELEASED SUBMOD] Enhanced 0.53 (New Version (01.04.2012))

Kiliç Alì's Avatar Domesticus
    Artifex

Default Re: [Submod] Enhanced 0.53

I fear yes - I just experienced a crash while merging units.
    I don't know any solution for this tought

Member of the Imperial House of Hader, proud client of The only and sole Ferrit

Prophet1331's Avatar Ducenarius

Quote Originally Posted by Kiliç Alì View Post
    I fear yes - I just experienced a crash while merging units.
    I don't know any solution for this tought
    Was it a crash when merging a general/character that had no banner in hand with a regular army? i also encountered one such crash some time ago, and the character would not appear in the stack once merged. (I don't remember exactly but the crash is avoided if you do it the other way around, I mean if tou had the crash when merging the character with the army then merge the army with the character, or something like that).

It ain't that fatal though, I remember turning that character into a governor and kept playing the game with no other problems.
    Some battles are won with swords and spears, others with quills and ravens. Tywin Lannister

It crashes if I try to marry off one of Oberyn's daughters

You got off good then, guess they were in a good mood.

Very droll.

I did like the addition of Dornish knights. I hope the 1.0 doesn't forget them.

Look at the Yronwood units previewed- They are knights in all but name.

I don't get the lack of the name for at least one Dornish unit. They follow the Seven and have a mess of knights.

Because it`s just a name and we want some diversity- Naming every heavy cavalry unit knight would be pretty boring.

..But mabye they will end up called Knights. Who knows? Who minds?

I'm getting a crash as soon as i try to load this campaign. Itll bring up the first loading screen then I'm back at the desktop, no error messages

@Lordinquisitor: I don't mind as long as you make some Dayne units, and make them look Stony Dornish! The Yronwoods should look the same.

I really don't care what you do with the Starks. I don't like 'em.

achudnow's Avatar Semisalis

Eh, i'm unoriginal in that I'm a Stark fan-boy, my favorite factions are Stark Tully and Tyrell Despite the fact that my avatar is Tywin Lannister xD

Timur Amir's Avatar Centenarius

Quote Originally Posted by Heart of Madness View Post
    @Lordinquisitor: I don't mind as long as you make some Dayne units, and make them look Stony Dornish! The Yronwoods should look the same.

I really don't care what you do with the Starks. I don't like 'em.
    Roose Bolton is really a hipster.

"I'm from House Bolton...you've probably never heard of it"
    "Starks are far too mainstream"
    "Beheading is too mainstream; flaying is underground!"
    "Our motto is deep...but I wouldn't expect you to understand"

Quote Originally Posted by Talos213 View Post
    I'm getting a crash as soon as i try to load this campaign. Itll bring up the first loading screen then I'm back at the desktop, no error messages
    Trawl back a few pages, someone posted the solution for that, I used it myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Timur Amir View Post
    Roose Bolton is really a hipster.

"I'm from House Bolton...you've probably never heard of it"
    "Starks are far too mainstream"
    "Beheading is too mainstream; flaying is underground!"
    "Our motto is deep...but I wouldn't expect you to understand"
    Ramsay Snow isn't a cruel and twisted soul he's just having NEW AGE FUN WITH A VINTAGE FEEL
    Last edited by lh197; September 29, 2011 at 09:56 PM.

A Time For Wolves...

Quick question: Do I need to download the alpha before downloading this one? I just got a new computer and it just got done installing Kingdoms like five minutes ago. Just wondering if I can skip a step and save some time.

Not sure why, but I am getting a crash at turn 94 when I try to end the turn and the AI makes it moves. It gets through everyone except Renly and crashes to the desktop. I realize there isnt much we can do about it, but just wanted to let you know. By the way, love the enhancements, and love this mod.

Renly probably had a 5th son. The game can only have 4 before crashing. It's a commonly known bug for this mod.

I'd recommend reloading and trying again.

Saddly the campign was lost and never made it past Renly. It was a great one too. The name generator was on my side this campaign and allowed Rob to adopt several people with the last name Stark. Largest Stark family I ever had. Jojen Stark! Hell yeah!

Hey guys it has been a while since i looked at this thread, was a solution to the crashing problem formed?

Hi Guys. Not really new in this forum as a "guest", yet this is my first post.
    First, I would like to apologize for my bad english. (I am a Portuguese living in France speaking english like a "spanish cow"! ^^)
    Then I would like to thank all the members of the "official" team and those who have done this "new" version 0.6. A really good work !

Coming to the fact.

Enferfeu:
    Hey I'm not sure if this is happening to anyone else, but around the 40 turn mark my game always closes, saying that the game has encountered an unknown problem and has to exit. It has happened about 5 times and is really disappointing.... i don't really know what I should do, I am about to try re-downloading the mod, but I figured I would say something just in case. And if it helps to identify the problem it always crashes while the computer takes their turn. Thanks again
    With the passage of the 34th turn with stanis, my game also closes, MTW2 having encountered an "unknown error".
    Yet, Renly was killed (by Stanis himself ^^) few turns after the start of the game. So... he couldn't have his fifth child'.

So... any idea of what is the problem ? Any idea to help (us) me ? Or, I return to cry in the arms of Roll'hor? =) (or get a life ? -just a joke)

Anyway, thank's and have a good work & (or) game.
    Last edited by Guise; October 06, 2011 at 02:43 PM.

Yay, another crash and ruined campaign! Always seems to happen when I save and come back to it a day later. Last time I was the Starks and it crashed everytime I continued to the next term and the AI tried to make Renly move. We figured Renely had more then 4 kids. Ok, that made sense....this next one does.

New campaign, over 110 turns in, I am Stannis and have conquired the crown lands, storm lands, and river lands. Eveything works great, I can even move to the next turn...BUT if at any time I click on Riverrun and try and look at Stannis, the game instantly crashes.

Any thoughts? Obviously it has something to do with Stannis, and this time I can say with 100% certainty this isnt a 5th child problem.