Page 24 of 32 FirstFirst ... 14151617181920212223242526272829303132 LastLast

Thread: [RELEASED SUBMOD] Enhanced 0.53 (New Version (01.04.2012))

DiegoLima's Avatar Miles

Default Re: [RELEASED SUBMOD] Enhanced 0.53 (New Version (01.04.2012))

Hi ppl, i wanna ask something, if somebody already asked the same and had the answer, sorry in advance, i tried to read all the posts but this topic is too much long oO.

Sombody know how or already did a modification to make each turn count as 1 year? maybe half year? I like to have generals and princess appearing faster ^^

Also, how can i change the portraits of the generals? Robb, Brandon, and some others looks a little bit child. I wanted to have then more like in the TV Series =D

Well, great mod, keep the good work and thank you in advance guys

Diego there is a submod now compatible with this by, Inarus called "The Imagery and Music of HBO's Game of Thrones" what it does is make the Family Members portraits the same as the ones in GoT here is a link As for the year changes I have no idea what to do but I am sure there is a way

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=497594

DiegoLima's Avatar Miles

Quote Originally Posted by concannon23 View Post
    Diego there is a submod now compatible with this by, Inarus called "The Imagery and Music of HBO's Game of Thrones" what it does is make the Family Members portraits the same as the ones in GoT here is a link As for the year changes I have no idea what to do but I am sure there is a way

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=497594
    I got Mod with the images, really amazing =]

Now i just need to wait till a real Ser with 5~6 Chivalry or more come to show me the way to change the years

Kiliç Alì's Avatar Domesticus
    Artifex

Here you can get most of your modding questions answered.

Oh, and Welcome!

Member of the Imperial House of Hader, proud client of The only and sole Ferrit

I extracted the westeros folder and placed it in MTW/mods but I cant seem to find the star icon I found the executable but it wont launch ? Can anyone help please

Got it sorted , wow it is a very good sub mod great work

DiegoLima's Avatar Miles

Quote Originally Posted by Kiliç Alì View Post
    Here you can get most of your modding questions answered.

Oh, and Welcome!
    Thank you very much Kiliç, but really, i don't know how to change those things =/

Still i i was reading the whole topic looking for the answer, but i didn't found any tutorial on how to change the turns to be 1 year or a half of year instead of 0.1

You know how to change that?

Is there any chance of an update from .53 to .54 ?

Would love for some New units or map

The_Nord's Avatar Biarchus

The download is currently not working, atleast not for me.

Dux's Avatar Warden of Westeros
    Gaming Emeritus

This download has also been put down by gamefront, just as my king of rivers and hills mod. I wonder what they're up to.

Is there another uploading site where you can upload large files without a payed account?

You could try a torrent tracker site.

How do you download? I am not very good with rar. files.

Hey I was trying to download the most up to date version just now and whenever it goes to the file hosting site it fails to start the download and says the file can't be found, you wouldn't happen to know why? I'll try downloading an older version now.

Hi I downloaded this and put it in the mods folder and renamed the old Westeros folder, but every time I start this up it crashes after the loading screen. Any advice on how to get it working, cos I really want to play this :/

Same thing here JOakley13, I download the Rar file, drag it to my desktop then drag it into the mods folder, (This is what my mods folder looks like http://prntscr.com/f8qhy) I then go into the Enhanced westeros folder and run the Westeros Bat file, it brings up a command prompt and just crashes. I don't know if it something to do with another problem I have, When I try to extract the folder to my mods folder it comes up with this rar error saying it can't do it. Can anyone help?!?!?!?!

Any idea why I have no victory conditions when I play this mod?

Works fine for me so far

Hey, first of all ... sorry for my bad english.

i'm here cause of the westeros mod. I use the M2 TW Gold Edition ( kingdoms on 1.5, Vista 64 Bit). I had tryed to install first the wetseros 0.53 and then the enhanced mod like discribed (copy and overrite all Folders in the original Westeros Folder) , but it hasn't worked ( after the start-loading screen it send me back to dektop). so i try first to copy the enheced in the M2TW Mod Folder and then i installed the Westeros 0.53 Mod. So it works, and it looks good , but i have no Sound . There is a Sound folder in the Data Folder of the Westeros Mod . So what is wrong ?
    Can anyone help me please ?

PS: nice work with this Mod, i love the books , the Series and Can't wait till W:TW 1.0

Edit: Ha ... it works ... only copy the enhance folder in the Games Folder --> Sega --> M2TW Mods .

thank you for this Mod

Somebody please help me!... I recently downloaded the enchanced sub mod for Westeros total war, after downloading it into the mods folder for medieval 2 total war, i extracted the files from the Westeros.rar file, these went into a new westeros game file which was separate from the orginal... i went into the new file to run the Westeros.bat, which is what you have to do to play the submod, the only problem is that when i tried to run the .bat, it didnt start or run, but instead the command prompt poped up for less then a second before closing. This happens every time I try to run the .bat. Since then i have deleted the orginal Westeros total war, so now i just have the sub mod in the mods folder. I thought this would lead to a different outcome, but the same thing happeneend. Someone please help!...