Page 21 of 32 FirstFirst ... 111213141516171819202122232425262728293031 ... LastLast

Thread: [RELEASED SUBMOD] Enhanced 0.53 (New Version (01.04.2012))

Default Re: [RELEASED SUBMOD] Enhanced 0.53 (New Version (01.04.2012))

But what do i need to do if i haven't got this file?

You downloaded from the link at the first page, right? The file must be in your westeros folder when you open it. Below the several folders there are two files westeros.bat and westeros.cfg. Simply run .bat. I downloaded from the link yesterday and everything works, so it should be fine

Is this stand alone?

Mikail Mengsk's Avatar Primicerius

yes it is
    It's only after you have lost everything, that you are free to do anything.

Thank you

hey guys, Ive been dying to play this mod but im a noob with computers and have a few questions.
    1.I just bought a Alienware m11x r3 laptop with windows 7 and i was wondering if its possible to play this mod on it?
    2. if i could play it on my laptop, should i buy the expansion pack off steam or do i need to buy the actual disk?
    please share your wisdom
    thanks

Pinkie Pie's Avatar Comes Limitis

I am not sure if it will play but it should.

Your better off buying the disk, it will work with Steam but with older games such as M2TW it can be a pain getting mods to play properly.
    "I, Pinkie Pie, declare that these treats are fit for a king, or a queen, or a princess!"
    "Me? Ruin? I'm not the ruiner, I'm the ruinee! Or is it ruinness? Ruinette?"
    "She's ahead of the litter all right. The pick of the litter. The cat's pajamas. Oh wait. Why would Applejack take some poor kitty's pj's? That's not very sporting of her."
    "More balloons! No, that's too many balloons. More candy! No, less candy. Ooh! I know! Streamers!"
    "Oh my gosh. Hold on to your hooves – I am just about to be brilliant!"

Quote Originally Posted by jtstark View Post
    hey guys, Ive been dying to play this mod but im a noob with computers and have a few questions.
    1.I just bought a Alienware m11x r3 laptop with windows 7 and i was wondering if its possible to play this mod on it?
    2. if i could play it on my laptop, should i buy the expansion pack off steam or do i need to buy the actual disk?
    please share your wisdom
    thanks
    I bought the expansion off Amazon games and my mods work fine, but you should heed his advice as well since he is one of the devs of this submod I think.

alright
    ill buy the disk version and hopefully it will work
    thanks for the info

Gibu's Avatar Foederatus

Does it still crash?

Hello,
    Im trying to extract the files to the medieval 2 mods folder but when I do it comes up with "The system cannot find the path specified" can somebody help? :0)

Sorry I was being a plum, all the files are extracted now but when it launches it goes black for a second then back to the desktop :S

zburanuki's Avatar Ducenarius

does this mod contain the features of the official 0.53 version,such as the outriders,the assasins etc?

There is no outriders nor assasins except Mel's shadow children afaik. Only diplomats. Merchants too are gone(i guess they were considered unfair as all you had to do to solve your financial problems is to put few of them on gold mines in Westerlands).
    Last edited by Stannis Baratheon; July 07, 2012 at 07:27 PM.

The Forgotten's Avatar Domesticus

Assassains yes, although for the outriders they are no longer spies and they are now the light calvary and I think you need a guild for them. Feel free to correct me if I got that wrong someone.

Many thanks to the good folks down at the Graphics Workshop for the sig.

zburanuki's Avatar Ducenarius

you need a guild to recruit outriders as agents or as a unit? also do exist alchemists' guilds? and something else, i have a problem with the religions.it is similar to the problem that is reported in the first page,but my difference is taht i don't have the alpha version,i only have the enhanced, so the ''rename folder'' solution doesn't work for me. what's going wrong?

p.s. i have the artmod 1.1 (images and music of the serie), just in case it causes the problem.
    Last edited by zburanuki; July 07, 2012 at 09:01 PM.

I don't want to bother anyone, but please help. I've been trying to get this to work yet it gets to the first loading screen then crashes with no error message. Any Ideas? any help would be appreciated

Quote Originally Posted by TheEunuch View Post
    I don't want to bother anyone, but please help. I've been trying to get this to work yet it gets to the first loading screen then crashes with no error message. Any Ideas? any help would be appreciated
    yes i've also been having the same problem, i download from the first link into my downloads folder, it won't let me unpack everything straight into the mods folder so i unpack it in the downloads folder and then manually move into the mods folder, i play the batch file and it opens to the loading screen with the shield guy, loads and then immediately crashed, what am i doing wrong?

have you checked the log file perhaps?

Quote Originally Posted by Stannis Baratheon View Post
    have you checked the log file perhaps?
    What would i bee looking for in the log file? I'm sorry for not quite understanding.