Page 15 of 32 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516171819202122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: [RELEASED SUBMOD] Enhanced 0.53 (New Version (01.04.2012))

Dux's Avatar Warden of Westeros
    Gaming Emeritus

Default Re: [Submod] Enhanced 0.53

nice work! I suppose we can round up several hotseats and start new ones with this submod.

Pinkerton's Avatar Praeses

Yes, , Finally! ME SO HAPPY!
    We HAVE to start a hotseat to celebrate!!

Quote Originally Posted by Prophet1331 View Post
    This submod is just epic.

One question though. Are there any modifications in the battle_models file?
    Windows says the last time that file was modified 08.01.2012 but i cant recall what i did there, guess just some bugfixing idk.

Gaming Emeritus

Shame that I just build an entire submod on your previous version of enhanced. Did you fix some important bugs?

The most important changes are mentioned in the first post. I did not have much time to work on the submod the last couple of weeks due to some changes regarding my job so i rly have a hard time to recall what i did since the last release.
    Most of the stuff i did was specialy for the war of 5 kings scenario (like titles, characters, pictures and kingship script) so i guess/hope you should be ok with the old one.

Pinkie Pie's Avatar Comes Limitis

I will have to create, The King of The Riverlands!!

I have one issue though, I can not wed Roslin to Edmure
    "I, Pinkie Pie, declare that these treats are fit for a king, or a queen, or a princess!"
    "Me? Ruin? I'm not the ruiner, I'm the ruinee! Or is it ruinness? Ruinette?"
    "She's ahead of the litter all right. The pick of the litter. The cat's pajamas. Oh wait. Why would Applejack take some poor kitty's pj's? That's not very sporting of her."
    "More balloons! No, that's too many balloons. More candy! No, less candy. Ooh! I know! Streamers!"
    "Oh my gosh. Hold on to your hooves – I am just about to be brilliant!"

Yeah, u cant marry your princess to your faction leader/heir. Guess this hardcoded.

Pinkerton's Avatar Praeses

But it would only bring troubles! ...Damn Freys...

Quote Originally Posted by CptTripz View Post
    Yeah, u cant marry your princess to your faction leader/heir. Guess this hardcoded.
    I thought it would be hardcoded but it is definitely a bummer
    My first thought was to make Edmure the heir and his father Hoster Tully the leader as he should be but you can not marry her to the heir either.

Why is Hoster Tully not the lord btw?
    "I, Pinkie Pie, declare that these treats are fit for a king, or a queen, or a princess!"
    "She's ahead of the litter all right. The pick of the litter. The cat's pajamas. Oh wait. Why would Applejack take some poor kitty's pj's? That's not very sporting of her."
    "More balloons! No, that's too many balloons. More candy! No, less candy. Ooh! I know! Streamers!"

In the books he is allready dieing when the war starts so i thought he shouldnt be important in the mod.

He could have a trait stopping him from moving out of Riverun and one to show his low health by giving him -8 hitpoints or something like that.

Good suggestion, i could put him in if there is another version before the final release.

@Dux: The changes to the battle_models file where for aerons new bodyguard iirc.

I am off to work now, i'll answer more questions later.

didn't aurane waters fight for stannis when war of 5 kings started?

EDIT: on a wiki of ice and fire it said: Aurane is a scion of House Velaryon and fought for Stannis Baratheon as a sellsail during the War of the Five Kings. After the Battle of the Blackwater, Aurane Waters was captured and bent the knee to King Joffrey
    Last edited by kiwibloke; April 01, 2012 at 09:50 AM.
    coder and tester for the King of River and Hill submod
    coder, mapper and scripter for War of the Usurper submod

Gaming Emeritus

Quote Originally Posted by CptTripz View Post
    The most important changes are mentioned in the first post. I did not have much time to work on the submod the last couple of weeks due to some changes regarding my job so i rly have a hard time to recall what i did since the last release.
    Most of the stuff i did was specialy for the war of 5 kings scenario (like titles, characters, pictures and kingship script) so i guess/hope you should be ok with the old one.
    Ok no problem mate and extremely well done
    I thought the old one had some problems in late game, did you find a solution for that?

what is new in this version? is there any possibilty for Playing as the freys?

No, their still Tully property - though there are now more of them, Roslin and Raymun being added. This is unfortunate, as when it comes to Freys, less is more. (*Insert Weasel being decapitated smiley*)

lol beric dondarrion is a big problem at stone sept .. he dont die .. i slaught him 7 times and he still respawn lol ... but is good for training young generals lol

@Kiwibloke: Yeah but the Joffrey faction is in dire need of generals and i couldnt think of anyone else...plus i rly like those targ pics.

@Dux: I havent experienced any crash late but my games rarely go longer then 50 turns so i think its still there.

@Bloodraven: Check the first post for a list of changes. Frey is a hidden family tree so they take over if the tullys die out.

@Felipe: The script isnt rly finished...a random spawn location is needed!

k thx tripz, i just liked the idea of having monfred (?) and Aurane on same faction
    coder and tester for the King of River and Hill submod
    coder, mapper and scripter for War of the Usurper submod

Gaming Emeritus

Quote Originally Posted by kiwibloke View Post
    k thx tripz, i just liked the idea of having monfred (?) and Aurane on same faction
    You can easily do that yourself. Just cut and paste the Aurane Waters entry from Venice to Denmark in descr_strat. Located in westeros/data/world/maps/imperial campaign. Then change the coordinates of Aurane Waters in the coordinates of monfred? minus one on x or y or both. Or alternatively us the show_cursorstat command with the console in campaignmap and use those values for x and y.