Page 12 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: [RELEASED SUBMOD] Enhanced 0.53 (New Version (01.04.2012))

Default Re: [Submod] Enhanced 0.53

Quote Originally Posted by jacb547 View Post
    Nice update just that i tought the Walder there was alredy was the old walder
    That one was Black Walder Frey now known as Walter Frey.

Quote Originally Posted by GERMANICUS View Post
    Ahoy Cap'n
    Tried out your new update, and am a liking your added graphics enhancements.
    +REP keep up the this excellent endevour!
    I ninjaed hannibals menu folder, all rep should go to him.

@all those who play hotseats with the new version: pls post your feedback for better balance in later versions that might come up.

HannibalExMachina's Avatar Just a sausage

you gave joff less money, so ive to deal with it in the hotseat. im not amused

Quote Originally Posted by HannibalExMachina View Post
    you gave joff less money, so ive to deal with it in the hotseat. im not amused
    Yea...uh...well! Joff is supposed to be broke in game as he is in the books but i guess u have still enough income to recruit a lot of men before renly gets to you.

Pinkie Pie's Avatar Comes Limitis

The real question is can the Tullies now survive a Lannister attack on a hotseat?
    "I, Pinkie Pie, declare that these treats are fit for a king, or a queen, or a princess!"
    "Me? Ruin? I'm not the ruiner, I'm the ruinee! Or is it ruinness? Ruinette?"
    "She's ahead of the litter all right. The pick of the litter. The cat's pajamas. Oh wait. Why would Applejack take some poor kitty's pj's? That's not very sporting of her."
    "More balloons! No, that's too many balloons. More candy! No, less candy. Ooh! I know! Streamers!"
    "Oh my gosh. Hold on to your hooves – I am just about to be brilliant!"

I guess they will have their probs in the long run but now u should be able to hold riverrun vs jaime since their are a lot of stark and tully troops nearby. After that u will be in need of help to survive...

Pinkie Pie's Avatar Comes Limitis

The problem with the old one was that even without using Tywin Lannister and his stack you could capture all of the southern Tully settlements and route their main army faster than any help could arrive whether that be from the House Stark, Arryn, Greyjoy, Tyrell or even Joffrey.
    Last edited by Pinkie Pie; December 07, 2011 at 06:10 PM.
    "I, Pinkie Pie, declare that these treats are fit for a king, or a queen, or a princess!"
    "Me? Ruin? I'm not the ruiner, I'm the ruinee! Or is it ruinness? Ruinette?"
    "She's ahead of the litter all right. The pick of the litter. The cat's pajamas. Oh wait. Why would Applejack take some poor kitty's pj's? That's not very sporting of her."
    "More balloons! No, that's too many balloons. More candy! No, less candy. Ooh! I know! Streamers!"
    "Oh my gosh. Hold on to your hooves – I am just about to be brilliant!"

Yea, i didnt expect you guys playing hotseats since i was unable to start a game myself.
    I hope they stay a chance now that they have more soldiers and the starks are closer but they are still by far the weakest faction.

Hay there am having problem downloading the update from gamefront i keep geting this "Duplicate headers received from server" is there another link i can use?

Default Re: Westeros Total War 0.53 Submods

Hay there am having problem downloading the update from gamefront i keep geting this "Duplicate headers received from server" is there another link i can use?

Could it be possible to implement the new map with more cities and castles to this version or is it avaliable to the team?

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Bolvi of the north View Post
    Same problem here.

*Edit* Bolvi, are you by any chance using Chrome? If you use Firefox the DL should work. Certain browsers don't always see things the same way as I found out during the number game on a different board... I posted a pic of a .44 magnum (from firefox) for my number then got a letter warning me that I was about to get kicked off the site. It seems that anyone using IE saw a nazi flag instead of the .44 Mag... aww the good old days before all this newfangled Medieval 2, and all his friends :p
    Last edited by Bristan; December 20, 2011 at 12:59 PM.

Default Re: Westeros Total War 0.53 Submods

*sorry for double, thought I posted in two different threads*
    Last edited by Bristan; December 22, 2011 at 05:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Antoniusz View Post
    Could it be possible to implement the new map with more cities and castles to this version or is it avaliable to the team?
    There is a new map? :O

Quote Originally Posted by CptTripz View Post
    There is a new map? :O
    Well I'm not sure if I got it right but in preview topic there are screenshoots that shows more cities and castles that are avaliable then current one.
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=461060
    Under week 13th spoiler.

Yeah and shipable rivers too. But idk if this map is allready working, looks like it misses some bridges for example so i guess its not. Othwise i would be happy to try to implement it, never did that before.

Quote Originally Posted by CptTripz View Post
    Yeah and shipable rivers too. But idk if this map is allready working, looks like it misses some bridges for example so i guess its not. Othwise i would be happy to try to implement it, never did that before.
    That would be awesome! I already played most of the scenarios I could imagine on this one and it seems a bit small now : P

Thanks Bristan i will try that out merry crimbo

I put it in my mods folder but nothing changed, can you be more specific?

HEY NO ONE WILL TOUCH OUR NEW MAP UNTIL WE RELEASE THE 1.0 VERSION.

Nah, you know, that map isn`t finished yet. Roads, for example, are still missing. And i highly doubt that we would release an important part of our mod before the real release. It would be like, i dunno.. Giving someone one part of his christmas present in march, and the other part on christmas.

Yeah, that sounds reasonable. Cant wait until 1.0 gets released