Page 11 of 32 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: [RELEASED SUBMOD] Enhanced 0.53 (New Version (01.04.2012))

Default Re: [Submod] Enhanced 0.53

Quote Originally Posted by Baron von Manteuffel View Post
    Any idea why my screen looks like this?
    because the iron islands decided to side with the king in the north?

Quote Originally Posted by The Gingie 500 View Post
    because the iron islands decided to side with the king in the north?
    I don't get it. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

Pinkie Pie's Avatar Comes Limitis

The Stark wolf on a field of white is on the banner of the men in the front while the Greygoy kraken on a field of black is to the far right. Their position iindicates that they are on the same side.
    "I, Pinkie Pie, declare that these treats are fit for a king, or a queen, or a princess!"
    "Me? Ruin? I'm not the ruiner, I'm the ruinee! Or is it ruinness? Ruinette?"
    "She's ahead of the litter all right. The pick of the litter. The cat's pajamas. Oh wait. Why would Applejack take some poor kitty's pj's? That's not very sporting of her."
    "More balloons! No, that's too many balloons. More candy! No, less candy. Ooh! I know! Streamers!"
    "Oh my gosh. Hold on to your hooves – I am just about to be brilliant!"

Dirty Chai's Avatar Dux Limitis

No... no it doesn't. If you look at the minimap, the camera is looking right at red triangles, with
    blue triangles in the far right of its peripheral. therefore, the Starks are enemies, and the allied army was another Greyjoy army.

I know but that is why he said it
    "I, Pinkie Pie, declare that these treats are fit for a king, or a queen, or a princess!"
    "She's ahead of the litter all right. The pick of the litter. The cat's pajamas. Oh wait. Why would Applejack take some poor kitty's pj's? That's not very sporting of her."
    "More balloons! No, that's too many balloons. More candy! No, less candy. Ooh! I know! Streamers!"

Hey everyone !

I'm also experiencing some CTD crashes while playing this mod. I've started a campaign with Joffrey, everything went well until turn 38. When I ended my turn, the game crashed. I kept reloading my game but it eventually happened every time.

Then I started a new campaign with Stannis, and once again it crashed at the end of the 38th turn.

Oddly, I've played a Tully campaign a week ago and I won it (of course, it took more than 38 turns) without experiencing any crash.

Is there any special event occurring during the 39th turn that could explain the crashes ?
    I've read some people telling that their game crashed at the end of their turn. Does it happen every time at the same moment too ?

BTW, I love this mod, it made me actually enjoying playing with other factions than Stark / Tully / Joffrey. Great work !

i said it because i didnt look at the screenshot properly lol yeah im guessing a UI bug maybe? dunno how to fix it though, possibly switch to minimal UI?

Quote Originally Posted by Arkenon View Post
    Hey everyone !

I'm also experiencing some CTD crashes while playing this mod. I've started a campaign with Joffrey, everything went well until turn 38. When I ended my turn, the game crashed. I kept reloading my game but it eventually happened every time.

Then I started a new campaign with Stannis, and once again it crashed at the end of the 38th turn.

Oddly, I've played a Tully campaign a week ago and I won it (of course, it took more than 38 turns) without experiencing any crash.

Is there any special event occurring during the 39th turn that could explain the crashes ?
    I've read some people telling that their game crashed at the end of their turn. Does it happen every time at the same moment too ?

BTW, I love this mod, it made me actually enjoying playing with other factions than Stark / Tully / Joffrey. Great work !
    There's nothing specific about turn 38, no. It's an enduring bug that the developers can't quite fix for some reason. Regrettably, it's inevitable, so almost every campaign you play will end in a CTD, but it's usually late on so doesn't ruin the experience.
    Leading House Lannister in Yet another Hotseat

Lord Derfel's Avatar Biarchus

Is it true that each campaign eventually CTD's and becomes non-playable? Was about to download this and give it a try but not if the crashes are unavoidable.

Unfortunately it is true The furthest I have got is about 130 turns.
    Usually though you will be lucky to get to 100 turns.

Lord Derfel's Avatar Biarchus

oh wow that's a bummer

Thanks for replying. I may still give it a try though, I am almost done with Dance and will need something to hold me over until this mod is released or the next book comes out.

Well the campaign tends to be over by that time anyway. usually The interesting thing to do is to take control of both Joffrey and The Lannisters and see how long you can last on VH/VH.
    If you only ever autoresolve it is very difficult
    Last edited by Pinkie Pie; November 19, 2011 at 01:38 PM.

I think I have IDed a new crash, atleast for me. I wouldnt be shocked if someone else mentioned this in the first 11 threads. BUT.....

I got a crash after killing the Greyjoy heir. He was the last heir besides the King and I think the crash happened because there was no characters to instantly make heir. Either way, not the end of the world, I had already taken out all my enemies, I was just cleaning house at that point.

Quote Originally Posted by Donald o' the Sevens View Post
    I'm having the same problem. I've tried the solution on page 7 to no avail. I'm also including my log, if that helps. Is there any possible solutions?

Thanks!
    Does anyone have an answer to my problem? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by Donald o' the Sevens View Post
    Does anyone have an answer to my problem? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Are you patched to atleast 1.3? 1.5 is needed for hotseat, but as long as you are patched to 1.3, you should be fine.

Simply download the file and extract it into your mod file for METW2. Rename the original Westeros file to whatever you like and make sure the one you just extracted is named Westeros. From there just open the Westeros file and double click the batch file called Westeros.

If that doesnt work. I suggest a fresh install and make sure you are patched all the way up.

New version online. Still no success on tracking down that bug.

jacb547's Avatar Primicerius

Nice update just that i tought the Walder there was alredy was the old walder

I would have to laugh real hard if you used Jabba The Hutt's pic for Wyman Manderly.

jacb547's Avatar Primicerius

Hey theres an issue that when i try to select westeros campaing appears:
    Please Select an item from the list.
    Does anyone have the same issues?

Ahoy Cap'n
    Tried out your new update, and am a liking your added graphics enhancements.
    +REP keep up the this excellent endevour!