Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 7 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32
Results 621 to 630 of 630

Thread: [RELEASED SUBMOD] Enhanced 0.53 (New Version (01.04.2012))

  1. #621

    Default Re: [RELEASED SUBMOD] Enhanced 0.53 (New Version (01.04.2012))

    Guys a hand please. None of the links works for me. Can you please post a working link for the enhanced version? Many thanks.

  2. #622

    Default Re: [RELEASED SUBMOD] Enhanced 0.53 (New Version (01.04.2012))

    Hey, I am having a slight issue with the links as well. None of them seem to open up to a place where I migh be able to download the files.

    Also, now that the mac version is available for Steam, is there the possibility of a Mac variant sometime in the near future????

  3. #623

    Default Re: [RELEASED SUBMOD] Enhanced 0.53 (New Version (01.04.2012))

    Quote Originally Posted by person625 View Post
    Hey, I am having a slight issue with the links as well. None of them seem to open up to a place where I migh be able to download the files.

    Also, now that the mac version is available for Steam, is there the possibility of a Mac variant sometime in the near future????
    It looks like Gamefront is out of business. I don't know about the other place. I was lucky to download both the Enhanced 0.53 and Youngbloods mods on the 3rd of May.

    If you can list some major places where you can access files I will try to upload the mods to one of them and post that information here.
    Last edited by Gaius Julius Caesar II; May 07, 2016 at 11:39 AM.

  4. #624

    Default Re: [RELEASED SUBMOD] Enhanced 0.53 (New Version (01.04.2012))

    Quote Originally Posted by Gaius Julius Caesar II View Post
    It looks like Gamefront is out of business. I don't know about the other place. I was lucky to download both the Enhanced 0.53 and Youngbloods mods on the 3rd of May.

    If you can list some major places where you can access files I will try to upload the mods to one of them and post that information here.
    Well, do you need either youngbloods or enhanced in order to run New Beginning? Also, any clue with how to work the mods through Steam with a Mac?

  5. #625

    Default Re: [RELEASED SUBMOD] Enhanced 0.53 (New Version (01.04.2012))

    Quote Originally Posted by person625 View Post
    Well, do you need either youngbloods or enhanced in order to run New Beginning? Also, any clue with how to work the mods through Steam with a Mac?

    The Youngbloods mod is apparently still available through the Mediafire link.
    I suggest that if you have questions about the New Beginning mod you ask them in that thread where you will have a better chance of getting a useful answer.

  6. #626

    Default Re: Unoffical Westeros Submod

    @JonDarkstar: Yep, thats working as intended. Extract the westeros folder from the .rar file to your mtw mods folder and start the .bat inside the folder to play. Dont forget to rename your old westeros folder if you have allready installed 0.53.

    I got a problem doing as you say I try to launch and it just launches the normal Total war game any Help?

  7. #627

    Default Re: Unoffical Westeros Submod

    IF ANYONE WISHES TO USE THE GOT LOGO ON THEIR BATCH FILE SHORTCUT, PLEASE FOLLOW THESE STEPS:

    1. download this file: http://convertico.com/images/57c57ffe8ab4a/download.ico and move it to: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Medieval II Total War\mods\youngbloods OR C:\Program Files (x86)\Sega/Medieval II Total War\mods\youngbloods
    2. got to your desktop shortcut for the .bat file in youngbloods and go to the "Shortcut" tab and click "Change Icon..."
    3. select the .ico file you download wich should be in your Westeros mod folder by now and click "OK"

  8. #628

    Default Re: Unoffical Westeros Submod

    EDit: The "Shortcut" tab is in the "Properties" tab when you right click on your shortcut

  9. #629

    Default Re: Unoffical Westeros Submod

    Edit: The "Shortcut" tab is in the "Properties" tab when you right click on your shortcut

  10. #630

    Default Re: [RELEASED SUBMOD] Enhanced 0.53 (New Version (01.04.2012))

    Military icons look like they are in the picture,how can I resolve the error?
    Mod: Game of Thrones Enhanced V. 4.5

    http://hizliresim.com/P0GEM5

    http://hizliresim.com/gqbLo5

    http://hizliresim.com/qby2BR

    http://hizliresim.com/M0RlJg

    http://hizliresim.com/QaygMZ

Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 7 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •