Page 10 of 32 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: [RELEASED SUBMOD] Enhanced 0.53 (New Version (01.04.2012))

Timur Amir's Avatar Centenarius

Default Re: [Submod] Enhanced 0.53

it didn't work

it doesn't? damn... I has just about to try it...
    "Keep your swords sharp and your daggers sharper.” –Assasalin Absconditus

oh I had the exact same problem and it fixed it for me, so I'm afraid I'm out of ideas

A Time For Wolves...

Here's hoping this bug doesn't carry over to the 1.0 version...

inquisitor's Avatar Semisalis

I'm renaming the folder but the westeros shortycut also changes it to that name...what do i wrong?
    Alexander the great reported in 326BC india,that his men where afraid to go into the caves...because of the dragons living there
    Even Herodotus wrote...that he saw wingend serpents in arabia.
    The word Dinosaur wasn't in the english dictonary untill 1860...WHY??
    Because now we question the existence of god...Thats exactly what the elite(nwo,bohemian club,bilderberg group and all the other sunworhippers) want.
    Hollywood,the music and game industry are now ruled by the illuminati.Just check how many times you see a pyramid(satanic symbol),or 1 eye(the all-seeing eye of horus=satanic symbol),a checkered black and white floor or walls(masonic floor) in games,movies and cd covers.They hide messages in there products.
    And dont accept the FEMA chip....its the mark of the beast

I have downloaded the game but can't play it, can someone help me rename my file?

I cant wait to get this downloaded. I hope I can figure out the install ok cause I is Mod Noob

actually had an issue. renamed folder to americas and americas to something else, game starts to load then crashes with a window with only an exclamation mark in it lol any help would be greatly appreciated sorry to bother just really want this mod

HannibalExMachina's Avatar Just a sausage

Quote Originally Posted by gaminghooligan View Post
    actually had an issue. renamed folder to americas and americas to something else, game starts to load then crashes with a window with only an exclamation mark in it lol any help would be greatly appreciated sorry to bother just really want this mod
    why would you do that?

Quote Originally Posted by gaminghooligan View Post
    O__________o

A Time For Wolves...

I was able to rename this mod to "WesterosEnhancedAlpha" and the official build to "WesterosAlpha" (reserving "Westeros" for 1.0), and I haven't had any problems.
    Commanding House Stark of Winterfell in This Is A Hotseat and in The requested hotseat
    Commanding House Lannister of Casterly Rock in Yet again another hotseat
    Commanding House Tully of Riverrun in New Enhanced Hotseat
    Commanding House Tyrell of Highgarden in This Is Most Definitely A Hotseat
    Commanding House Greyjoy of Pyke in War Of The Throne
    Commanding House Arryn of the Eyrie in Westeros At War

Alright so I downloaded the mod and have it in a folder, but whenever I try to transfer it to the Westeros folder it doesn't, I have also tryed renaming it. Any help would be appreciated.

downloaded the mod, unpacked it and named the file right. yet when i load it i get the m2tw loading screen and then a CTD or the screen goes black, i get a CTD and a exclamation mark what have i done wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by lh197 View Post
    the conversation is on page 7, explains about AppData being a hidden folder, but everything you need should be in that post
    That didn't work for me either. I'm having the exact same problem, but that file wasn't there to delete. And it's definitely not hidden (found AppData just fine)

Okay, so i'm trying to play it using the hotseat fix. I firuge it might work....

Sooo... the link in the first post has all the fixes I need? There are not any other on the following pages without which I will get crashes? Or do I need to flip over all the ten pages and look for stuff?

-I'm getting the same crash at the end of turn 42. The factions cycle through until the Martells' shield comes up and then crash to desktop. I saved right before ending the turn and went back a couple times to end turn again - I got the same crash every time. The Martells have been neutral the entire game so I can guess they've got plenty of family members/generals and have been stocking up on armies.

-On balance, I really like how long it takes to build ships - however the "sailors" ship unit is really overpowered. You can spam them and win all the sea battles pretty easily.

Did you cut siege engines and priests? In the vanilla mod I could build siege engines and septons, but in the enhanced one both are absent. I understand that the Starks wouldn't get priests, the Old Gods not having any, but I couldn't build any as Renly or the Greyjoys either (although the Greyjoys do start with Aeron Greyjoy).
    Commanding House Stark of Winterfell in This Is A Hotseat and in The requested hotseat
    Commanding House Lannister of Casterly Rock in Yet again another hotseat
    Commanding House Tully of Riverrun in New Enhanced Hotseat
    Commanding House Tyrell of Highgarden in This Is Most Definitely A Hotseat
    Commanding House Greyjoy of Pyke in War Of The Throne
    Commanding House Arryn of the Eyrie in Westeros At War

Quote Originally Posted by The Gingie 500 View Post
    downloaded the mod, unpacked it and named the file right. yet when i load it i get the m2tw loading screen and then a CTD or the screen goes black, i get a CTD and a exclamation mark what have i done wrong?
    I'm having the same problem. I've tried the solution on page 7 to no avail. I'm also including my log, if that helps. Is there any possible solutions?

Thanks!

Any idea why my screen looks like this? How do I get rid of that? Thank you.
    Last edited by Baron von Manteuffel; November 02, 2011 at 08:42 PM.