Thread: *Solved issue*

Blatta Optima Maxima's Avatar Vicarius Provinciae
    Free Democratic People's Republic of Latvia

Default *Solved issue*

?

Default Re: Can't get the thing to work - is there a downloadable version without the retarded SVN software?

A beta version will be released soon, maybe in less than a weeks time.
    But if you tell me where exactly you are having trouble with the svn software, i can help you.

You can also check this detailed step-by-step tutorial for assistance.
    http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.p...,179290.0.html

Default Re: Can't get the thing to work - is there a downloadable version without the retarded SVN software?

I did, and I am no PC illiterate. The program just keeps failing, or, when it does not, there are missing files apparently.

I'll try again tomorrow, yet if that fails, I better wait for the beta.
    Last edited by Blatta Optima Maxima; August 22, 2011 at 01:53 PM.

Hmm, what is the error reported? Is it something about the server timing out? If so, then its because the server is too busy, it should work properly after some time. Just keep on updating and it will continue downloading from where it stopped.

Yeah, the latest subversion took me like 3 weeks to fully complete. Timed out like a motherf ker. I couldn't do a url change for whatever reason, and had to start a download from scratch...

Got it to work, thanks.

René Artois's Avatar Dux Limitis

MIne kept timing out, I just left it and it starts again, then stops and starts again around 20 times, but it still works. Then just update it.
    Bitter is the wind tonight,
    it stirs up the white-waved sea.
    I do not fear the coursing of the Irish sea
    by the fierce warriors of Lothlind.

Quote Originally Posted by Cocroach the great View Post
    Got it to work, thanks.
    Great!