No, there is no video as I know atm. Try a search on the web, but I doubt you will find anything. Maybe take a look to the Previews and the Screenshots Thread.
Take a look on that thread on The Org: http://forums.totalwar.org/vb/showth...moval-Mini-Mod, that's a mini-mod for EB 1.2 which remove the strat map and the battlemap borders.
PLEASE NOTE (IF YOU ARE INSTALLING ALL THREE ADDONS) THAT THEY SHOULD BE INSTALLED IN THIS ORDER 1. 6TPY SCRIPT 2. FORCE DIPLOMACY SCRIPT 3. NIGHT BATTLES ADDON. IF THEY ARE NOT INSTALLED IN THIS ORDER THE 6TPY SCRIPT AND NIGHT BATTLES WILL NOT WORK TOGETHER!
Hello, there, happy christmas (santa is late here) and happy new year.
I'm still alive and kicking.
It was a long eclipse but now i'm back on tracks, and with a small, but mostly scripted patch, the 1.1.4. See also the link on the main download threat.
This in short the sum on many modifications mostly based on the recruitment capabilities of all factions, AOR, some skins problems, and other issues.
The biggest change is that now every faction can recruit a generalfreely and his bodyguard upgdrades. In fact, for the moment you makes it when recruiting a bodyguard cav in your stable (at some level).
Majos changes concerns also the romans, which now can recruit more effective units sooner (for example the full camilian army to the level of militia barrack), to help you to cope with overwhelming factions armies (obviously the AI doesn't).
This not all, but the rest will be released later.
Santa was here too...
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx CATW 1.1.4 PATCH xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Link : http://www.megaupload.com/?d=SDINVC50
Unzip catw patch 1.1.4
If you already have installed CATW, just find your catw directory, then copy and paste the "data" inside catw patch 1.1.4 over your "data" inside catw.
Say yes to overwrite.
Logfix 18/12/2011 :
- Add recruiting general capability for all faction, independant of the AI.
- Add regular archers for gauls, britons, boians, and arverni factions
- Some modified rosters at the beginning of a campaign
- Completely overhaul of the roman recruitment, now more accurate and balanced
- Overhaul of the celtic recruitment, more faction units could be recruited
- Champions are now recruitable through the temple of battleforge.
- Modified AOR (now all faction units can be recruited without geographic restrictions)
- Skin issue : redone missing seleucid pezhetairoi
- Corrected entry for scythian onager servants
- Corrected several other missing skins entries
Same to you, i'm just back from holidays...
Good year to all (no, there will be no armageddon..)