The most peculiar thing happened to me today: a captain led Gallic force is marching with a ram - how can it be?
I have re-loaded my save 4 times to ensure it is not a one time oddity, it is happening each time. So what it is is:
- One of my forts (call it the North Forth) has been under siege for one turn by a Captain led Gaullic force.
- When I end turn all the following happen:
- the nearby Gaullic general (Conan the Cunning) walk into the Captain led sieging force, become its leader.
- Another Captain led force (led by Captain Tancogeistla) is marching next to the fort, thus becoming 'reinforcement' for Conan the Cunning.
- Conan storm the fort, with support from Cpt. Tancogeistla and take it.
- In the same AI turn, Cpt. Tancogeistla not content with latest success, marches south and sieges another fort.
Normally it should siege for one turn and during this turn build the siege weaponry (rams) and attack the next turn, RIGHT?
Oddly, he attacks right away (in the same turn) and it appears he has a single RAM with him.
I don't understand how can he march with a RAM, any ideas?