Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Download Links & Version History

Default Re: Download Links & Version History

I'm looking forward to playing this; however, I had to grab it via the slow download route al-la FileFactory as the torrent seems to have zero seeds.

Quote Originally Posted by Eggenberg View Post
    I'm looking forward to playing this; however, I had to grab it via the slow download route al-la FileFactory as the torrent seems to have zero seeds.
    It should have at least one person...

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Brian de Bois-Guilbert View Post
    Thanks, downloading now will keep seeding after it's complete, indefinitely.

Rapid share cost money. Some sites show disapperance of file. Torrent does not work even with seeding. Can you please put in download link?

The RapidShare one doesn't cost money, unless you want premium of course. Scroll the page down a bit and there there be a button for slow download which works fine without needing to pay or even have a free account.

b0Gia de Bodemloze's Avatar Europa Barbarorum Dev

any working link?

b0Gia de Bodemloze's Avatar Europa Barbarorum Dev

The RapidShare one doesn't work anymore.

The FileFactory link is still working fine for me, just scroll down a bit on the page and select 'Slow Download'. Unless you have a paid account, in which case feel free to choose use the faster option.

I'm not sure what's happened to the RapidShare link though, normally they email me to remind me that I need to log in every so often or they remove the file but they haven't done that. I'll have a check now and see what's happened to it.

Hey if the creators are still checking this, i'd like to know how to dl the mod because your links do not work.

The FileFactory link still works for me, albeit a tad slowly, so I'm not sure why that's not working at all for you guys.

Either way, I've just reuploaded the mod as well as the Scotland Hotfix so hopefully these new links should work fine:

https://mega.co.nz/#!ppwVyaSS!59HcAE...DeXrU5aOdKw0bg

https://mega.co.nz/#!00JD3SoJ!zWk6Ab...oHAYS_DsUyOBJ8

I would love to download, but will it install it's self, do I have to place it in some folder etc? I am confused.

Quote Originally Posted by ducky View Post
    I would love to download, but will it install it's self, do I have to place it in some folder etc? I am confused.
    The default location is 'C:\Program Files (x86)\SEGA\Medieval II Total War\mods', which is fine unless you installed M2TW in a different location, for example outside of Program Files. Basically, you just need to select the location where it's installed and then add '\mods' to the end when the Rule Britannia installer asks you for a destination folder(the folder should already be there if you have other mods installed) and it'll work fine.

Hope this helps!

Thanks!! Going to try it!

Just confirming that the original filefactory 1.7 link works, you just need to scroll down the page to find the free download option. The torrent also works, and is the faster option for me. Do I need the scotland hotfix aswell as 1.7?

Quote Originally Posted by exclamatio View Post
    Just confirming that the original filefactory 1.7 link works, you just need to scroll down the page to find the free download option. The torrent also works, and is the faster option for me. Do I need the scotland hotfix aswell as 1.7?
    Good to hear that it is still working, at least with that, the torrent, and the new Mega links there's a few choices out there for people to use.

And yes, you need to download and install the Scotland hotifx as well as 1.7. I was thinking of making a version where it was included as part of the same installer package, but alas, laziness took the better of me...

Quote Originally Posted by Kaiser Leonidas View Post
    Good to hear that it is still working, at least with that, the torrent, and the new Mega links there's a few choices out there for people to use.

And yes, you need to download and install the Scotland hotifx as well as 1.7. I was thinking of making a version where it was included as part of the same installer package, but alas, laziness took the better of me...
    No worries mate and thanks for confirming I don't think it's that lazy ;P

Just a little heads up, RapidShare is closing down on the 31st March so Link 2 in the first post presumably won't work after that point. The other link, as well as the torrent and the Mega one should still be working fine though.

Civis

I have had Medieval II for many, many years and never came across this mod. Looks excellent, downloading now. Hopefully I'll have a chance to play soon.
    Roma Surrectum is awesome. Tis the truth

https://yadi.sk/d/vnRctAAVSWnTV link from a Russian site for 1.7

The Scotland hotfix link no longer works. Can someone please re-upload. Thanks.

@ Gustav Mahler,

The link you posted doesn't seem to work for me, but thanks anyway

Both links are dead, mediafire anyone?
    The afore-mentioned personage has been marked for honorable execution
    in accordance to the lawful tradition and practice of the Morag Tong Guild.
    The Bearer of this non-disputable document has official sanctioned license
    to kill the afore-mentioned personage.