Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314

Thread: Download Links & Version History

Default Re: Download Links & Version History

The links should still be working in this thread

The Scotland Hotfix is not downloading from that thread for me. Mega says that file is not available. I already had the 1.7 on my HD.

Hah, found it in an old archive of my downloads by checking the timestamp on the torrent then sorting all downloads by date.

Added it to my Dropbox. Don't nuke my bandwidth, guys

https://www.dropbox.com/s/4alrxnu44c...tland.rar?dl=1

Thanks, I've now updated the link for it in that thread too. Not sure why it wasn't working, the file's still on there...

Great mod, many thanks to all creators!

BrodY's Avatar Semisalis

This is great!

isa0005's Avatar Campidoctor

So this is dead yeah?

The BitTorrent link isn't working and I experienced serious issues with the other link.

Granted, there' been no activity here for a few years now; but that tend to go in spurts. I'd love to see the BitTorrent link back in action; even if it takes me 2 hours to download.

Whether people are interested in playing (as I am) or simply in using bits and pieces in their own mods (as I may also get around to doing) this sounds like an awesome mod; especially since I'd finally be able to play as Ireland and (eventually) be Pagan too.

It's unfortunate that version 1.8 was not finished; as I'm surprised it's not at version 2.0 by now (from the way things sounded).

SK

Well, I did go through the trouble of signing up with MEGAsync and I now have the mod up and running. So far, it's not bad. However, I do have one pet peeve: I have at least two unit types (Habigiur & Mounted Javelinmen) at my disposal for which there is no place to recruit! How did I come by these (as they do not appear to be mercenaries) and how do I retrain them?

Then again, perhaps these question do not belong in this thread. I will have to tweak the game a bit; and at least I am comfortable with changing and rearranging the initial set-up.

Other than that, (so far), I would say that it's looks pretty good.

Kudos,

SK

Just downloaded this mod a couple of days ago, it is fantastic! The economy is a little too buffed and some of the trade scripts should be dumped IMO, but everything else is terrific. Starting a Scotland campaign, and I have learened that I need to really get my armoury up in Inverness if I am to have my Highlanders stand up to the Viking Hordes that steadily disembark in nother Scotland. Turning forts into Castle definition and giving them a large free garrison was a very nice touch. Makes them important locations not only to bottleneck, but to hold needed reserves to support towns in an emergency. The added regions and towns really makes it a grand campaign of the fight for Britania. Thanks for all the work, it is my favorite new found mod. Seems underappreciated to me.

Gigantus's Avatar I am not special - I am a limited edition.
    Patrician took an arrow to the knee spy of the council

Blog Entries

Gig Studios proudly presents

Rule Brittania 1.7 - Steam compatible

For details see here