Thread: Recruitment

Default Recruitment

Hi so Ive been playing around with the units and in custom battles Cinnirinii (spelled wrong) and Miles are my favorite, In my Regnum Noviodunum campaign there is no way to recruit them I have a urban center and every building, and the same witht the Miles on My Eburac and Cantavelluei ones every building and nada they dont show up is this on purpose or ????
    Hedinn Vedr Total War
    Now Recruiting Coder and Scripter!!!

[IMG]

midnite's Avatar Citizen

Default Re: Recruitment

Quote Originally Posted by codix105 View Post
    Hi so Ive been playing around with the units and in custom battles Cinnirinii (spelled wrong) and Miles are my favorite, In my Regnum Noviodunum campaign there is no way to recruit them I have a urban center and every building, and the same witht the Miles on My Eburac and Cantavelluei ones every building and nada they dont show up is this on purpose or ????
    Can you post a pic of the units you can't recruit? I am not sure which ones you mean.
    memory of Midnite, Pumpkin, Bear, Pip and Pepper -- 4/2/10, 5/24/10, 11/27/17, 11/11/18 and 1/15/19

Under the esteemed patronage of Elrond

Quote Originally Posted by codix105 View Post
    In the Castra Brtanniae tree or the Hall of Heros(Kings Castle building tree) you will find this unit for those two factions

Under the esteemed patronage of Ramon Gonzales y Garcia IB and IB2 Mod

oh and I just realized that I I have an urban center not a city so thats why thank you for the responses though =)/
    Hedinn Vedr Total War
    Now Recruiting Coder and Scripter!!!

[IMG]