Thread: The "Action battles" setting.

Default The "Action battles" setting.

Hey guys I hate to start off my visit to this forum with a question but I recently got Rome: Total War just to play this mod. You see I plan to switch between this mod and Third Age: Total War from time to time because both have better things about them. But since I'm new to Rome (And ONLY Rome, I've been playing TW games for years.) I would like to ask for a detailed explanation for what the "Action battles" option does. Its an option you can pick before a campaign or Custom Battle. It says it makes battles more action orientated and less realistic but I'd like to know exactly what it changes. Also is it recommended for this mod? Thanks for your time and keep up the good work on this mod guys!

Groovy

SHaDoWxCrUsAd3r's Avatar Civis

Default Re: The "Action battles" setting.

The Arcade battle option takes out the realism in the game by getting rid of ammo, unit fatigue, and morale. I personally dont use it for this mod because i like the challenge.

basically its Elves For The Win Mode since they will kill everything in a huge radius before anything can even get close

I personaly hate that option... I never use it because the game will be very "unrealistic"...
    Sorry for my English...

top 10 favourite mods: RTRVII, RSII, 300WOS, LOTRTW, FATW, HCT, EB, ROP, ARISTEIA, IBFD

TheDarkKnight's Avatar Compliance will be rewarded
    Moderator Emeritus Content Emeritus Administrator Emeritus

Blog Entries

Doesn't it also make it so you can't set the army up before playing each battle?
    Things I trust more than American conservatives:

Drinks from Bill Cosby, Flint Michigan tap water, Plane rides from Al Qaeda, Anything on the menu at Chipotle, Medical procedures from Mengele

SHaDoWxCrUsAd3r's Avatar Civis

Doesn't it also make it so you can't set the army up before playing each battle?
    Yes