Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 13 Assassins

Default 13 Assassins

Hello all!

I started working on this unit several days ago. This isn't for being historically correct or realistic. It's for the ones who love to see a kick butt unit!

The inspiration came from one of my fav movies 13 Assassins http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1436045/

8/31/2011 Version 1.0 is done, Unit color made Black for better visuals. will be fine tuning and changing stuff as new mods and DLC is released.
    9/06/2011 Added Large Unit scale version

(V 1.0) http://www.multiupload.com/0EP7VBQ911
    (V1.0 Large unit scale) http://www.multiupload.com/QFWMQU5KPE

V 1.0 Sceens below

Enjoy

If you have any advice or questions feel free to let me know
    Last edited by Dru32; September 06, 2011 at 06:49 PM. Reason: Updates

Default Re: 13 Assassins

You have too many abilities there, they're assassins not angels why do they have things like regoup and inspire friendly troops and good stamina? I agree with warcry and second wind but not really much else.

Yes maybe a little too many abilities, i will calm them down some. But have you seen the movie? If I saw them fighting they would inspire me, plus 200+ vs 13 samurai takes good stamina imo.

They don't kill units quickly, it takes a while.

As of now I have tested them against 3 katana sam units and they were able to finish off one but sadly were overpowered by the other 2.(pretty fun to watch)

Icon3 Re: 13 Assassins

Hello,

very good idea , but to much of ability!

You need only two ability like banzai & stand film and the ability in unit_stats_land but not all!

Now to your Idea! I had this same idea, but with 13 Hero-Units Officer! And found a very good Setting to dont made the 13 Units to strong! I add a .pack with this Settings how should looks like! I use this Settings and this abilitys! My Hero Officers are not too strong, for example:

If you want to kill my 13 Hero Officer you need 1x Katana Cavalry 60 men, 1x Yari-Cavalry 60 men, 2x Loan Sword Ashigaru 100 men ----> but you lost your Katana Cavalry, Yari-Cavalry and your Loan Sword Ashigaru lost only 60-80 men! So killed my 13 Hero Officers only 200 mens! But attack them from all sides!

For example how strong my Hero Units are against the Hero Units from Shimazu 40 men ---> all dead and they killed 11 of my Hero Officers!

Better is to use Bow and Heavy Gunners, yeah with their Armor-Level 12 they dont hold long! A Armor-Level of 12 is good! Your Armor Level of 25 is very to high!

I hope I could help!
    Last edited by Superghostboy; July 01, 2012 at 08:19 AM.

A little updating.

I'm not a fan of the base stats so high, but after trial and error it's the only way they will survive 120 katana samurai.

After a couple fights 1v1 with the units the 13 Assassins come out with 6-7 alive.

They are a shock force on their own/last defense. They are vulnerable to cav charges, and arrows somewhat.

Changed up the abilities. Would love feedback

(For SS purposes I ran them against Loan sword Ashiguru, testing was against both Ashi and Sam units)

Edit: Master is spelt wrong in description, I have fixed it.
    Last edited by Dru32; August 18, 2011 at 09:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Superghostboy View Post
    Hello,

very good idea , but to much of ability!

You need only two ability like banzai & stand film and the ability in unit_stats_land but not all!

Now to your Idea! I had this same idea, but with 13 Hero-Units Officer! And found a very good Setting to dont made the 13 Units to strong! I add a .pack with this Settings how should looks like! I use this Settings and this abilitys!

I hope I could help!
    I like what you have done, will help me balance out some stats

That movie was awesome lol. Didn't they take on like 250 samurai?

The Holy Pilgrim's Avatar In Memory of Blackomur
    Citizen

Haha!

I just saw this movie last night!

I'm eager to test these on the battlefield against those so-called "Katana Heroes"

@randeDANDE: Yeah, they killed a supposed 250 men, though I was somewhat keeping count and I think there was a lot more than that

Okay, this is Great!, where can I download this?

And can I use this with Campaign? will the ai able to recruit this also and is it compatible with DMS? thanks

I am Referring to both 13 Assassins and 13 officers.

M2TWRocks's Avatar Domesticus

"13 are you ready? Ready to die?!" "Hu!"

My copy is coming in the mail tomorrow.

I am almost complete with the unit, but for some reason will not show up in custom battle. If someone could help that would be great!

I have attached the file to this post
    Last edited by Dru32; August 31, 2011 at 07:47 PM.

Hi ! what building I need to recruit them ? they don't appear in my game...

As I have said, I cannot get them to show up in game. I posted my copy of it to see if someone could help me getting it to work

Oh, I'm sorry : " but for some reason will not show up in custom battle" that deceive me becaouse I thought its don't work only for custom battle... well, good luck with that mod , love that movie and I wanna my Shinzaemon in battle

Ps. sorry for my English

Lol i'm working on it mate! Once I get them to show up in custom battle than they will be ready for campaign. Trying to get the uniforms down also

If someone could look into my mod and see why they are not showing up as recruitable it would be much appreciated!

Quote Originally Posted by Dru32 View Post
    If someone could look into my mod and see why they are not showing up as recruitable it would be much appreciated!
    Hello Dru, in several of my late game campaigns where I built the latest Legendary Sword school (SHO_Sword_4_Legendary_Dojo), I can recruit your unit without problems. They also show up in custom battle.

I looked into your file and here some suggestions:
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    - it is recommended to name all your custom tables like "*_original_table_name" with your own prefix. Like in my AUM-SHO = aum_units. So "building_units_allowed" and others should be changed to something like this "YOUR_MOD_PREFIX_building_units_allowed"

- please use an own prefix for the UNIT_ID's of your future units, instead of "aum_*" to avoid conflicts with AUM-SHO. Each modder should use his own prefixes.

- uniforms table: You only need your custom entry there if you don't change the assignments of the vanilla units

I will include your unit name into my upcoming UPC-SHO.

Next unit?
    47 Ronins

Thanks for the reply swiss I was having conflicting issues with AUM mod, I have fixed it though due to your advice.

A little update, I have got them to start with katana's sheathed. They stay this way while walking/running and untill in combat. Now for the scabbard itself!

Version 1.0 is out and is at top post!!!
    Last edited by Dru32; August 31, 2011 at 08:22 PM.

Demonic Punisher's Avatar Civis

ต้องการรูปลักษณ์ที่องอาจและโดดเด่น. ดังเช่นแม่ทัพทั้ง13คน.ซึ่งมีการแต่งตัวที่แตกต่าง.
    To look at the bravado and outstanding. As commander of 13 people who have to dressdifferently .

ถ้าจะสร้างคน13คนมาต่อสู้กับคนจำนวนที่เยอะกว่า. พวกเค้าต้องห้าวหาญและเชี่ยวชาญในวิชาดาบแบบนี้แหละถูกต้องแล้ว.
    If 13 people come to a fight with a lot of people. They must be rugged and specialize in this type of sword it is correct.

ดีใจมากที่เห็น13ยูนิทนี้.แต่อยากได้ไอค่อนใหม่. ซึ่งจะต้องไม่ซ้ำกับภาพซามูไรทั่วไปนั่นที่ดูต้อยต่ำกว่า13นักฆ่า. ที่หัวใจเหมือนเจ้าเสือร้าย.
    Very glad to see 13 units this but I have a new icon. Which must be unique with the typical samurai look inferior than 13 killer Tiger's heart is evil.

ถึงข้าพเจ้าจะไม่เก่งในการใช้ภาษาอังกฤษ. แต่ก็ขอเป็นส่วนหนึ่งของสังคมนี้ สวัสดีครับ.
    To me it is not good at English. But what I become a part of this society.

เพิ่งกลับขึ้นไปดูมา. เห็นไอค่อนใหม่แล้ว สวยดี(แต่มันคือรูปKatana Heroนี่นา - -').
    I came back up. See a new icon. Good (but it is a Katana Hero here - - ').

ได้โปรดอย่าลดความสามารถของพวกเค้าลงไป.
    Please do not lose their ability to.

เพราะการสั่งคน13คนไปสู้กับพวกที่เก่งเสมอกัน(แต่มีจำนวนมากกว่า). มันคือความเจ็บปวด และเป็นโศกนาฎกรรม.
    Because of the 13 people who were not always to fight each other (although there are many more). It is a pain. And a tragedy.

คน13คนที่กล้าเข้าสู้กับคนจำนวนที่มากกว่าได้ อย่างไม่ประหวั่น. เขาจะต้องมีดีมากพอตัว.
    The 13 people who dare to fight with people over it. Do not be afraid of He has to be good enough.

หากถ้ายังจะกรุณาข้าพเจ้า.
    If you will please me.

ขอให้พวกเขาเก่งและมีสกิลล์ครบแบบตัวอย่างแรก. แต่มีไอค่อนแทนตัวจากในตัวอย่างที่2(เท่ห์มาก).
    What they are and Skill for the first sample. But instead of an icon in Example 2 (very cool).

ตัวเลข13มันเป็นเลขอาถรรพ์คุณไม่รู้เหรอไม่มีทางรุ่งเรืองเลย. เลข16สวยกว่า ชะตากรรมพุ่งแรงด้วย.
    Number 13, it is no mystery, you know I never really flourished. No. 16 I hit it with a better fate.

ให้ลองทำไฟล์เป็น2ลักษณะ. แล้วให้ผู้เล่นตัดสินใจเลือกอง. ให้มีแบบผู้กล้า หรือแบบยอดมนุษย์.
    Try to file a second look. Then the player must decide. To have courage. Or superman

ไปสร้างโรงฝึกนักดาบในตำนานมาแล้วครับ มี13นักฆ่าปรากฎขึ้นมาจริงๆ ขอบคุณมากครับ.
    Training to build his legendary sword to it. There are 13 killer appears, really. Thank you very much.

47 Ronins ข้าพเจ้าเคยอ่าน. นึกดูแล้ว วีรกรรมของพวกเขานั้นยังทำให้ข้าพเจ้านั้นขนลุก. พวกเขานั้นล้วนน่าเคารพ.
    47 Ronins I have ever read. Conceive of the heroism of them are also causing me to shudder They are respected.
    Last edited by Demonic Punisher; September 01, 2011 at 05:10 AM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast