Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Download Links

Default Re: Download Links

Can we get new download links please. My old pc broke down on me and would like to play this awesome mod again on my new pc.

Please new download links...

Moderator, all links to this mod series are dead or invalid. We need to find working versions. I have 310 BC and 280 BC, but need to get a hold of 275 BC and 270 BC.. lolisuck has told me that GED has access to the old modding 'vault' and that these files are in there. Can we please get them so we can safely upload these files so that they can be no longer lost and enjoyed?

Thanks!

~ahowl11

Laetus

Hi Ahowl11,

I see in your post, that you need the whole BC series. I took it upon myself to create an upload of all mods in BC series.

If you like, I can post the link for all to download. Also in the "my mod" folder I made a couple of minute fixes drop export describe building txt to data folder and describe regions txt to data\world\maps\base folder. Let me know its ready to go if permitted and I'm not violating any rules Thanks again to all you cluey fellows who create these wonderful mods.

Quote Originally Posted by Astreos View Post
    Hi Ahowl11,

I see in your post, that you need the whole BC series. I took it upon myself to create an upload of all mods in BC series.

If you like, I can post the link for all to download. Also in the "my mod" folder I made a couple of minute fixes drop export describe building txt to data folder and describe regions txt to data\world\maps\base folder. Let me know its ready to go if permitted and I'm not violating any rules Thanks again to all you cluey fellows who create these wonderful mods.
    Oh man that is amazing news! Of course you can post the link and you have permission to do so. Some of those mods did have errors so thank you for fixing them. These mods have been lost for years so thank you so much for reviving them!!

Laetus

Done. Heres the link https://mega.nz/#F!MPAzxIqY!4SQ519B2nbkrQLn2ibN7JA Im sorry But I dont know how to make it to click and go. Just highlight link copy and paste and you should be right to go. Thanks again for all ypur hard work making rome total war awesome and of coursse Finch for his mods "bc series".

Laetus

Sorry my bad it worked just click link and go. Enjoy

Laetus

Also forgot to mention, if you apply those fixes to the "my mod" mod you have to delete map rwm before you start mod.

Kylan271's Avatar Domesticus

File has been removed also. Can not get access to the file of Astreos.

Laetus

I will post a new link soon stay tuned. I hope their is still interest in these awesome mods.

Laetus

Here is the new link https://mega.nz/folder/QfYFnBzA#2nasZBEWJpqvj3u-sNcqPw. Also take a look at post 44 on how to install fix. Enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by Astreos View Post
    Here is the new link https://mega.nz/folder/QfYFnBzA#2nasZBEWJpqvj3u-sNcqPw. Also take a look at post 44 on how to install fix. Enjoy.
    Do you by any chance have the 1450 BC mod files? Or was this mod never released? I've been looking for that mod for a while.

Laetus

Sorry for the late reply but I don't think that the mod you seek was ever released.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123