Thread: So who's planning on going to E3 and experiencing MTW II's battle engine?

{nF}remix's Avatar Wii will change gaming

Default So who's planning on going to E3 and experiencing MTW II's battle engine?

I wish I could go!

According to the IGN interview:

IGNPC: Will the game be playable at E3 this year? If so, what will be available to play?

Bob Smith: The game will be playable at E3. We're not going to reveal specifics right now but we can say that those attending E3 will be able to experience Medieval 2's real-time battles first hand.
    SOURCE

Final Frontier's Avatar Just roaming around

Default Re: So who's planning on going to E3 and experiencing MTW II's battle engine?

If I had a ride, money, (I may have this, actually) and the motivation I would go, but I think that some footage from the expo will suffice. Hm, I wonder about the game: Will it be scripted, or will people be allowed to play custom battles? It will probably be custom battles, though I hope that a variety of units/factions will be used as opposed to only two.

Happiness is a warm gun... | "Only a life lived for others is worthwhile." -Albert Einstein
    Bang bang, shoot shoot...19| Under the patronage of therussian
    | "I couldn't resist."

Default Re: So who's planning on going to E3 and experiencing MTW II's battle engine?

Doesn't E3 Require you be part of the gaming industry, and is not merely open for the public?

Quote Originally Posted by Ahiga
    Doesn't E3 Require you be part of the gaming industry, and is not merely open for the public?
    Oh, how could I have forgotten that. I think people who work at gaming stores are allowed to go, as well, but I'm not 100% positive.

Happiness is a warm gun... | "Only a life lived for others is worthwhile." -Albert Einstein
    | "I couldn't resist."

bummer no place for people who may actually buy these games

E3 is a 3 day event and the first 2 days are for the gaming industry only, day 3 is for the public but there is still an age limit. Also E3 will mostlikly be a decisive battle which is playable, this means that they only have 2 factions and a few units that they have to polish up

When is E3 taking place?

may the 13th if i rmemeber right

Expo: May 10th—12th
    http://www.e3expo.com/

| "I couldn't resist."

hehe sorry it can varry a couple of days every year

guys any of you have one of these, you can register online for free admission until April 7th:

Accepted Forms of Industry Identification:

Resale Tax Certificate
    Company Credit Card (WITH APPLICANT'S NAME)
    Insurance Card
    Business Ad (with business cards)
    Business License
    Commercial Lease (WITH COMPANY NAME)
    Current Paycheck Stub
    W-2 Form
    so if you happen to work for some game-store try to see if you can ask your boss to give you more documents and you can go.