Thread: Game crashes when i end turn?

Default Game crashes when i end turn?

Hi, this mod is my favorite and i've been playing it for a while but im currently on campaign about 25 turns into the free peoples and every time i try and end my turn the game crashes just before it becomes isengards turn. This never happened before so does anyone know how i can fix it?

Default Re: Game crashes when i end turn?

if bardo were here, he would answer. but he doesn't seem to be around for a while. it should be something about isengard.. maybe you could look at the bugs thread, if anyone had the same problem, for seeing bardo's answer. but my suggestion is to forget about it, and to load the previous save if there is one
    arise! arise riders of theoden!

SHaDoWxCrUsAd3r's Avatar Civis

A lot of people are experiencing ctd's with the free peoples campaigns. Like Phobos451 said, until Bardo comes back theres not much you can do im afraid. And welcome to the forums

Thanks I've used these forums a lot but never set up an account.

Is bardo back yet?

Some people have reported a crash when they try to activate the script at Moria, but we have not found the cause.
    If you upload your savegame, maybe we can find the cause of your crash.

When you reload the savegame, try to press end turn before activating the campaign scripts (do not click on the advisor).