Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: HCS - BETA V.0.99 Bug Reports

Default Re: HEG - BETA V.0.99 Bug Reports

Quote Originally Posted by I-Alexander-I View Post
    Yes im sorry to say, but it completely stops the random taking and giving of money
    I don't know why you would be sorry about that, it's awesome news!

lmao, I guess my campaing ends here

PS: I´m purple

PS1: Whats CTD?

PS2: My data/script folder doesn´t have anyshit just a file name "show_me".. Is that normal? (i´m talking of the background_script.txt location)
    Last edited by Magz Empire; September 26, 2011 at 07:14 PM.

Lol, you can't even handle a few Spartan stacks?

CTD = crash to desktop

the new file should be put inside this show_me folder.

Yea, well , the thing is I was planing to finish that campaign before Rome 4 total war comes out in like 2030 :p
    Last edited by Magz Empire; September 27, 2011 at 11:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Magz Empire View Post
    Yea, well , the thing is I was planing to finish that campaign before Rome 4 total war comes out in like 2030 :p

An optimist! How cute

Hello,

I've been trying to get the mod to work and I've followed the instructions, gotten a clean install, made sure the directory path was ok but whenever I try to start the mod I get the error message:

Failed to find Steam

This is immediately followed by my internet browser opening up the steam website... any ideas on how to resolve this issue?

Thanks

Default Re: HCS - BETA V.0.99 Bug Reports

has anyone fix the save and load game problem ?

i have a problem with playing the game.i installed as the instructions said but when i try to play it shows the first image for a little bit and then stops and says "could not find data/descr_strategy_lighting.txt." Does anyone have a sollution to this problem????

Quote Originally Posted by Bainezy View Post
    has anyone fix the save and load game problem ?
    Which save and load problem? There is no save and load problem.

Only if you don't terminate the script inbetween two different campaigns
    (press esc and then the ? in the upper corner, before quitting a campaign or loading another one)

Quote Originally Posted by Woestelingh View Post
    Which save and load problem? There is no save and load problem.

Only if you don't terminate the script inbetween two different campaigns
    (press esc and then the ? in the upper corner, before quitting a campaign or loading another one)
    oh right thanks that would explain it cheers

SonOfOdin's Avatar More tea?

I got a CTD when besieging Malta/Melite as Syracuse. No other crashes at all till now.
    /The Eagle Standard/Under the patronage of Omnipotent-Q/Werder Bremen fan/

Quote Originally Posted by solid_k7 View Post
    i have a problem with playing the game.i installed as the instructions said but when i try to play it shows the first image for a little bit and then stops and says "could not find data/descr_strategy_lighting.txt." Does anyone have a sollution to this problem????
    i have the same problem i even tried to copy from other rome total war that file but still dont start help plz thx

there is another version of hegemonia but it is in french.i found the link in youtube.it is a bit annoying but you can get a taste of the game till someone finds the sollution to the problem

This script of I-Alexander-I I can't find it anywhere, the Megauploadlink on page 8 of this thread is dead so... anyone? Seems that fix would greatly help to balance gameplay!
    Patronised by Voltaire le Philosophe

Therefore One hundred victories in one hundred battles is not the most skillful. Seizing the enemy without fighting is the most skillful. War is of vital importance to the state and should not be engaged carelessly... - Sun Tzu

Orochimaru & Aizen you must Die!! Bankai Dattebayo!!

Irishguy's Avatar Campidoctor
    Griftkwartier, Utrecht, Utrecht, the Netherlands

is anything actually being done with these post? it would be nice if the team showed they looked at this thread every once in a while. I, for one, have stopped playing and posting these errors because my 3 campaigns are all broken. The CTD's I did post, I got no reply to nor an indication anything was being done with the bug I posted. I know it's a beta and that you have your own lives but even a simple "OK I saw your post" would be nice every once in a while
    (no offence meant)

PS don't talk about the ILLEGAL French beta.
    [LED ZEPPELIN FANS] [BATAVIA TW!]
    (\_/) This is stoned bunny, The Patron Saint of stoners.
    (O.O) Copy and paste him to have him gain world domination!
    (\/ \/)

For a long time I couldn't work out where the money script was messed up. Then I realised - very simple. Because no faction is specified after "add_money" in the background script, every faction gets everyone else's money. If you just add "persians" after the 50K add-money, the big influxes of money to every other faction are eliminated. If you add "athens" after the money intended for athens, corinth for corinth etc, problem completely solved. Funny how the obvious can be hard to spot.

Quote Originally Posted by pons View Post
    For a long time I couldn't work out where the money script was messed up. Then I realised - very simple. Because no faction is specified after "add_money" in the background script, every faction gets everyone else's money. If you just add "persians" after the 50K add-money, the big influxes of money to every other faction are eliminated. If you add "athens" after the money intended for athens, corinth for corinth etc, problem completely solved. Funny how the obvious can be hard to spot.
    Could you post a corrected version of this script here? So we can all try it out

Echbart's Avatar Decanus

I get CTD right at the beginning of loading this mod. Any suggestions why?

Um... I found this when playing Macedonia. So how do you fix this?

Spartan198's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Default Re: Bug reports

Quote Originally Posted by Royal_McKeogh View Post
    I edited the file paths, it is now saying cannot read "data\desc_stategy_lighting.txt D;

I checked my BI and HCS for this file, its not their...
    Is there a fix for this problem? It's been reported twice so far with no solution offered. I installed Heg and am starting to get it. I've uninstalled and reinstalled, but no avail.