Page 1 of 17 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: HCS - BETA V.0.99 Bug Reports

Jarlaxe's Avatar Heavy Building Industry

Default HCS - BETA V.0.99 Bug Reports

-Hegemony City States BETA V.0.99 Bug Reports-

If a Bug is found during play, then we would like to ask you to fill out the following bug report and post it here. This will allow to team to tackle all of the issues with the V.0.99 beta release.

Thank you

-Bug Report-

Orientation of Bug: Campaign/Campaign Battle/Custom Battle/Historical Battle/Graphical/Interface/Menu/Installation

Description of Bug: Please give a brief description about the bug. We would like to know how the bug started and the consequences of the bug (i.e. CTD)

Image of Bug: If at all possible then please post an image of the related bug.
    Last edited by I-Alexander-I; September 07, 2011 at 03:04 AM.
    - Leader / Modeller/ Skinner / City Builder of Hegemonia City States -
    - Modeller/ Skinner / City Builder of Fourth Age -

- Under the patronage of the cream pie lover -
    - jimkatalanos -

Default Re: Bug reports

CTD when I play as Syracuse and I am besieging a city

Blatta Optima Maxima's Avatar Vicarius Provinciae
    Free Democratic People's Republic of Latvia

I can't save.

Bull3pr00f de Bodemloze's Avatar Occasio mihi fertur

^That's a script problem. Have you loaded a campaign or started a new one without restarting the game?

Blatta Optima Maxima's Avatar Vicarius Provinciae
    Free Democratic People's Republic of Latvia

Could have.

What's with the Beotian league building or whatever for the Persians?

And I suggest making the Sparabara 0 turn recruitable. They're enough, and then they cost 380! I can get hoplites for 400.
    Last edited by Blatta Optima Maxima; August 16, 2011 at 05:58 AM.

Zipzopdippidybopbop's Avatar Barred from the Local

Quote Originally Posted by Zaire the great View Post
    CTD when I play as Syracuse and I am besieging a city
    Is it a consistent crash or is it randomised? What city are you besieging?

Ardashir 7's Avatar Libertus

simply i can't run the mod !
    Very Proud To Be Muslim
    There Is No God But Allah
    The Prophet Muhammed (PBUH) Have Teached The World How To Live In Peace,And The Nowadays Media Will Only Delude The Empty Headed !
    There Is No Connection Between Us And The World Trade Center Attacks At All,The Ones Who Have Did It Are Mercenaries Taking Our Forms To Make You Hate Islam,Muslims,Go And Seek The Truth...Don't Let Them Fool You
    We Muslims Don't Hate Anyone,We Are Not Terrorists,We Only Seek Peace
    Islam Is The Only Way To The Truth,Read Our History And You Will Completely Know Who Is The Terrorist And Who Is The Righteous???
    Again Iam Very Proud To Be One Of Muhammed's Followers.

Quote Originally Posted by Ardashir 7 View Post
    simply i can't run the mod !
    Some more info would be useful... as most ppl (like me) are able to run it, it's probably something in your install so unless we know more we cant figure out exactly what your problem is

Like, when does it crash/how far in the programme can you get before it stops runnin, what does it say when it crashes/error report?
    How and where did you install it and what is your RTW version, BI installed?
    Did you create a new shortcut like explained in the first post of the Beta Release thread?

Then hopefully we can help you

Zipzopdippidybopbop's Avatar Barred from the Local

Few things I've noticed:

1 - CTD when fighting in Eretria (playing as Athens against the Boeotian League).
    2 - UI cards in custom battle need tidied up a bit (look blurry).
    3 - Few minor spelling mistakes (easily corrected).

Apart from that I notice nothing else atm; I'll keep you updated!

Well the problem is in the third line
    (Did you create a new shortcut like explained in the first post of the Beta Release thread?)
    i need more instructions in dealing with the command line (shortcut)
    my rtw is patched to 1.5 also the bi expansion patched to 1.6
    so please explain more about making a shortcut to run HCS.
    Appreciated.
    Very Proud To Be Muslim
    The Prophet Muhammed (PBUH) Have Teached The World How To Live In Peace,And The Nowadays Media Will Only Delude The Empty Headed !
    There Is No Connection Between Us And The World Trade Center Attacks At All,The Ones Who Have Did It Are Mercenaries Taking Our Forms To Make You Hate Islam,Muslims,Go And Seek The Truth...Don't Let Them Fool You
    Islam Is The Only Way To The Truth,Read Our History And You Will Completely Know Who Is The Terrorist And Who Is The Righteous???

Alkimachos's Avatar EoR Modeller

Guys, i have CTD when i'm loading a campaign, in the loading bar...

East of Rome Co - Leader / Modeller of Asia ton Barbaron / Ex beta tester of Roma Surrectum

My game isn't loading, it just shows a credits.txt file. All the paths are correct, I installed it into my Crogram Files/The Creative Assebly/RTW/bi folder please help me D;

Alkimachos's Avatar EoR Modeller

Quote Originally Posted by Royal_McKeogh View Post
    My game isn't loading, it just shows a credits.txt file. All the paths are correct, I installed it into my Crogram Files/The Creative Assebly/RTW/bi folder please help me D;
    From where it starts your exe? Look mine...

East of Rome Co - Leader / Modeller of Asia ton Barbaron / Ex beta tester of Roma Surrectum

I edited the file paths, it is now saying cannot read "data\desc_stategy_lighting.txt D;

I checked my BI and HCS for this file, its not their...

Quote Originally Posted by Ardashir 7 View Post
    Well the problem is in the third line
    (Did you create a new shortcut like explained in the first post of the Beta Release thread?)
    i need more instructions in dealing with the command line (shortcut)
    my rtw is patched to 1.5 also the bi expansion patched to 1.6
    so please explain more about making a shortcut to run HCS.
    Appreciated.

1- In your game folder (in program files), right-click with your mouse on the RTW-BI.exe (or other Barbarian Invasion exe if it has another name on your PC).
    And click "Create shortcut" in the menu.

2- Now you will have another file in your game folder called "Shortcut to RTW-BI". Rename this file to f.ex. "Hegemonia" altho this is not necessary, it will be easier to remember which one you need next time you play.
    You can put this file anywhere you want, either leave it in the game folder or move it to your desktop.

3- Right-click with your mouse on the newly created shortcut file, and select 'Properties'

4- In the properties menu, the first edittable line (not sure what it's called in English, something like Target? in Dutch) will say:
    "C:\Program Files\The Creative Assembly\Rome - Total War\RomeTW-BI.exe" or something similar.

Copy-paste this info behind that Target line:
    Code:
    -mod:bi/hcs -show_err -nm
    So now it will say something like:
    "C:\Program Files\The Creative Assembly\Rome - Total War\RomeTW-BI.exe" -mod:bi/hcs -show_err -nm

5- Click OK to close the Properties menu, and use this new shortcut (called Hegemonia if you changed the name) to play the game.

Hope this works for you!

Truly appreciated mate
    Very Proud To Be Muslim

Hello

I get a CTD during the opening loading screen. My case might be a little unusual, as I'm using a MacBook pro with Winehelper installed to help me run PC mods on my Mac version of RTW. I have RTW 1.5 and BI 1.6, but still get this CTD every time. I've been able to run other mods on a mac by simply making the RomeData image Read/Write and copying the modfolder.
    This might be a little out of left field for most of you, but if anybody can spot where I went wrong please let me know.

This mod looks amazing btw

I installed, change the destination path(at the end) to "-mod:bi/hcs -show_err -nm" for the bi.exe and.........the ordinary rome total war is running without any modification. Is the anything i can do?

Did you install the modfolder in the RTW root directory (like most mods) or inside the BI folder itself? You need to do the second - so it's unlike most other mods in this respect.

Crap. I installed it at RTW not BI.. imma give it a try.

Page 1 of 17 1234567891011 ... LastLast