Page 5 of 198 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314153055105 ... LastLast

Thread: Forgotten Realms of Gathered Submods (FRoGS) v2.5.1 RELEASED!!! ~ Reworked Dwarven Warriors, Dwarven Nobles and Grimbeorn preview! - page 193

Ngugi's Avatar TATW & Albion Local Mod

Default Re: Davids Submod

Hello I'm into constructive critisism, which if not shared do not have to be considered, but as you want reflection;
    I like the concept but IMHO the whitchking who "pops up" above, well the witchking, kind of drags your attention to it in a way that makes the viewers eye confused, it cant decide where to focus. Perhaps if one of the WK was removed the viwer could enjoy the picture more?

Kingdom of Lindon preview video out

DCI: Last Alliance
    - WIP Second Age mod | DCI: Tôl Acharn - mighty Dúnedain Counter Invasions |
    Additional Mercenary Minimod - more mercs; for TATW and DCI | Family Tree minimods - lore improvements | Remade Event Pictures - enhance cultures trough images |
    Favorite TATW compilation: Withwnars Submod Collection
    Patron of Mank, Kiliç Alì, FireFreak111, MIKEGOLF & Arachir Galudirithon, Earl of Memory

Ciloron's Avatar Vicarius

Reworked the menu
    Last edited by Ciloron; August 23, 2011 at 05:46 AM.

Ive reworked the menu 2 times here are the results:
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Number 1

Removed the second WK from background

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    Number 2

Made the second witch king in a fade, so it would be less of a distraction.

Please subscribe wich one u like, and ofc +rep if u like these ones better then the first

Hero of the West's Avatar Artifex

hmm the background doesn't work with the rest i think.. you just see a part of a foul beast.. if you can't see it whole it's not very nice to see at all i guess.. perhaps a more neutral background with a picture that can be chopped up properly

just giving my opinion off course

Hmm, not quite sure I agree with you Hero ^^ How would it look if you kept the background undiminshed and removed the big WK?

Additional Mercenary Minimod - more mercs; for TATW and DCI | Family Tree minimods - lore improvements | Remade Event Pictures - enhance cultures trough images |
    Patron of Mank, Kiliç Alì, FireFreak111, MIKEGOLF & Arachir Galudirithon, Earl of Memory

Quote Originally Posted by Ngugi View Post
    Hmm, not quite sure I agree with you Hero ^^ How would it look if you kept the background undiminshed and removed the big WK?
    Removed Witch King doesnt look good at all

Btw in the movie the beast gets chopped doesnt it?

Note: This is just the menu for the beta version
    Last edited by Ciloron; August 23, 2011 at 07:22 AM.

I like them both good work mate

The Orcs of Gundabad Erin go Bragh FROGS

When I came back to Dublin I was court marshaled in my absence and sentenced to death in my absence, so I said they could shoot me in my absence"
    Brendan Behan
    The Irish won an Empire
    The Scots ran an Empire
    The English lost an Empire

"When I told the people of Northern Ireland that I was an atheist, a woman in the audience stood up and said, 'Yes, but is it the God of the Catholics or the God of the Protestants in whom you don't believe?"
    - Quentin Crisp

There is one weapon that the British cannot take away from us: we can ignore them.
    - Michael Collins

They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who doesn't want to be broken.
    - Bobby Sands

Default Re: Expanded Middle Earth

Ah you changed the name
    EME sounds more professional the Davids Submod

I would change name again D', because now it sounds as this is a new expanded map-submod and not a gather-submods-for-FRoME-submod
    Names are hard though... Something like Forgotten Realms of Submods (FRoS)? Expansion Pack of Submods (EPOS)? or Forgotten Realms of Gathered Submods (FROGS ^^) and so on?

Quote Originally Posted by Ngugi View Post
    I would change name again D', because now it sounds as this is a new expanded map-submod and not a gather-submods-for-FRoME-submod
    Names are hard though... Something like Forgotten Realms of Submods (FRoS)? Expansion Pack of Submods (EPOS)? or Forgotten Realms of Gathered Submods (FROGS ^^) and so on?
    Hahahaha i like frogs

Frome and Friends? I agree with Ngugi, you have to give it a name that istantly tells people this sub-mods compilation contains FRoME, it's the main selling point!
    And, btw, I love the menu screen, my favorite version is the one without the background WK.

Quote Originally Posted by saulot333 View Post
    Frome and Friends? I agree with Ngugi, you have to give it a name that istantly tells people this sub-mods compilation contains FRoME, it's the main selling point!
    And, btw, I love the menu screen, my favorite version is the one without the background WK.
    Yeah David prefers it to, as do I. I think u and Ngugi are right, but at least EME is better then the last name.

Everto's Avatar Campidoctor

@David93
    love what you've done here mate, really good stuff, I've been dreaming of someone combining all this great material together...

on that note mate, here's some +rep, you truly deserve it sir!

Indeed, that mod combines what is really important in my humble opinion. FROME, VOA and additional settlement.
    I’ve seen things you people wouldn’t believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time like tears in rain.

EPoS sounds really good.

unfortunatly it reminds me of Eletronic point of sale lol ict is a stupid subject

The Orcs of Gundabad Erin go Bragh FROGS

When I came back to Dublin I was court marshaled in my absence and sentenced to death in my absence, so I said they could shoot me in my absence"
    Brendan Behan
    The Irish won an Empire
    The Scots ran an Empire
    The English lost an Empire

"When I told the people of Northern Ireland that I was an atheist, a woman in the audience stood up and said, 'Yes, but is it the God of the Catholics or the God of the Protestants in whom you don't believe?"
    - Quentin Crisp

There is one weapon that the British cannot take away from us: we can ignore them.
    - Michael Collins

They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who doesn't want to be broken.
    - Bobby Sands

The subject of your mods name stupid, or what? Because it seems very important people understands what kind of mod it is through its name (not beliving its a expanded map-mod as noted) if they are to find it out properly ^^

TOM: The One Mod

Everto's Avatar Campidoctor

Quote Originally Posted by xIN1C0 View Post
    TOM: The One Mod
    One Mod to Rule them All...One Mod to find them...One Mod to bring them all...AND IN THE DARKNESS BIND ALL THEM!!!

beos777's Avatar Semisalis

will u add also ozzie units?