Page 8 of 198 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617183358108 ... LastLast

Thread: Forgotten Realms of Gathered Submods (FRoGS) v2.5.1 RELEASED!!! ~ Reworked Dwarven Warriors, Dwarven Nobles and Grimbeorn preview! - page 193

Ciloron's Avatar Vicarius

Default Re: Forgotten Releams of Gathered Submods

Quote Originally Posted by David93 View Post
    I always deduced it was from vanilla ice cream,
    plain and normal no extras lol
    Yummie i love vanilla ice cream

Default Re: Forgotten Realms of Gathered Submods

Ok so Ozz units DL link has died
    Ive asked for anyone with the files to re-uload them if they can so hopefully someone will and ill add it in
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=358459

The Orcs of Gundabad Erin go Bragh FROGS

When I came back to Dublin I was court marshaled in my absence and sentenced to death in my absence, so I said they could shoot me in my absence"
    Brendan Behan
    The Irish won an Empire
    The Scots ran an Empire
    The English lost an Empire

"When I told the people of Northern Ireland that I was an atheist, a woman in the audience stood up and said, 'Yes, but is it the God of the Catholics or the God of the Protestants in whom you don't believe?"
    - Quentin Crisp

There is one weapon that the British cannot take away from us: we can ignore them.
    - Michael Collins

They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who doesn't want to be broken.
    - Bobby Sands

Hmmm ive seen that post before.....

What?

David posted exact same message in other thread

SPAM :O

Ohhh, I've seen it to, then.

actually there different lol well at least a bit

When I came back to Dublin I was court marshaled in my absence and sentenced to death in my absence, so I said they could shoot me in my absence"
    Brendan Behan
    The Irish won an Empire
    The Scots ran an Empire

"When I told the people of Northern Ireland that I was an atheist, a woman in the audience stood up and said, 'Yes, but is it the God of the Catholics or the God of the Protestants in whom you don't believe?"
    - Quentin Crisp

There is one weapon that the British cannot take away from us: we can ignore them.
    - Michael Collins

They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who doesn't want to be broken.
    - Bobby Sands

Default Re: Expanded Middle Earth

Quote Originally Posted by David93 View Post
    Im not to worried about the competion either, MOS and FRoGS will hopefully be quite unique from each other and they seem to be getting more unique

In the time it took me to write that two of you posted lol
    Can i have opinions on how expanded map effects balence and stack spam?
    I play Expanded map mod with FROME. There are no stack spam. Maybe, because of the influence of FROME, I don't know. Though with expanded map mod the expansion of factions goes slower and the anhilation of Factions starts later. So, the game is also interesting after 200+ turns.
    It's more an epic game with expanded map mod. Without it's more a hit and rush.
    I’ve seen things you people wouldn’t believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time like tears in rain.

I look forward your release. Really it is necessary, especiallyTurambar's Gondor Soldier Overhaul 2.5 ,Vale Of Anduin,Corsair Invasions, Dea's AUM with FROME 2.5. When it will be ready?

Probably when Oog and Voa unit cards are ready and added in. It will take a while tho. My pc has crashed and it will be repared in two days. After that i have approx 60 unit cards to do When they are added there is probably going to be a release. There are still some glitches wich David is working on.

I do want to reveal a little bit:
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    OoG and Agostinos AUM add unit to the silvan elves. The problem is to whom these units go. Mirkwood or Lorien. David and I agreed that the units will go to Lorien because they really look like the rest of the Galadrhim. To keep Lorien from dominating everyone some units will be tied to regions. For example Eregion and Dol Goldur.
    When playing Mirkwood youll be able to recruit that Dol Goldur unit to in that region.

Also after first release Ill be working on buildings and guilds, wich still look like the M2TW ones

Hope this post will help many.

Btw dont forget to rep everyone who granted permission, and ofc the persons who work on this mod
    Last edited by Ciloron; August 27, 2011 at 03:51 AM.

beos777's Avatar Semisalis

very nice....so can we expect the release soon?

That really depends on how fast I can finish unit cards. In the time i need for them David can add some more submods

hmm no
    expanded map has been added in though, im still having a funny map glitch however, im also very busy.
    i wouldnt say it will be to long to release, not sure though

Brendan Behan
    The Irish won an Empire
    The Scots ran an Empire

- Quentin Crisp

- Michael Collins

- Bobby Sands

A question for the people
    Who want Sauron and the one ring mod?
    It will be changed a bit, mordor dies when th4 ring is destroyed/ or loses vital settlements like barad dur. Depends on what is possible.

Note that sauron cant be used in sieges

i think....if u do that, it ll be much more realistic

Yeah, idd said exactly the same to David

paradamed's Avatar Praepositus

Quote Originally Posted by xIN1C0 View Post
    A question for the people
    Who want Sauron and the one ring mod?
    It will be changed a bit, mordor dies when th4 ring is destroyed/ or loses vital settlements like barad dur. Depends on what is possible.

Note that sauron cant be used in sieges
    If this is going to be optional as in the baron samedi mod I wouldnt mind. If there is no option not to use it I would rather not have it. Personally it is an interesting mod but I dont like to play my games with limitations (the siege bug).

optional wouldnt be to hard to do

Brendan Behan
    The Irish won an Empire
    The Scots ran an Empire

- Quentin Crisp

- Michael Collins

- Bobby Sands