Page 10 of 198 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819203560110 ... LastLast

Thread: Forgotten Realms of Gathered Submods (FRoGS) v2.5.1 RELEASED!!! ~ Reworked Dwarven Warriors, Dwarven Nobles and Grimbeorn preview! - page 193

Ciloron's Avatar Vicarius

Default Re: Forgotten Realms of Gathered Submods

I can download tomorrow and reupload

cheers mate

The Orcs of Gundabad Erin go Bragh FROGS

When I came back to Dublin I was court marshaled in my absence and sentenced to death in my absence, so I said they could shoot me in my absence"
    Brendan Behan
    The Irish won an Empire
    The Scots ran an Empire
    The English lost an Empire

"When I told the people of Northern Ireland that I was an atheist, a woman in the audience stood up and said, 'Yes, but is it the God of the Catholics or the God of the Protestants in whom you don't believe?"
    - Quentin Crisp

There is one weapon that the British cannot take away from us: we can ignore them.
    - Michael Collins

They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who doesn't want to be broken.
    - Bobby Sands

Default Re: Davids Submod

Quote Originally Posted by beos777 View Post
    if u don't mind, ask permission for taro's M gondor and mordor units....
    Mordor units?

When I came back to Dublin I was court marshaled in my absence and sentenced to death in my absence, so I said they could shoot me in my absence"
    Brendan Behan
    The Irish won an Empire
    The Scots ran an Empire

"When I told the people of Northern Ireland that I was an atheist, a woman in the audience stood up and said, 'Yes, but is it the God of the Catholics or the God of the Protestants in whom you don't believe?"
    - Quentin Crisp

There is one weapon that the British cannot take away from us: we can ignore them.
    - Michael Collins

They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who doesn't want to be broken.
    - Bobby Sands

Araval's Avatar Protector Domesticus

beos777's Avatar Semisalis

exactly those....

I have an announcement concerning release:
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    Its coming soon!

beos777's Avatar Semisalis

Damn right its fixed thank
    adding voa again is my next step
    i think
    http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/855/fixedw.png/

Brendan Behan
    The Irish won an Empire
    The Scots ran an Empire

- Quentin Crisp

- Michael Collins

- Bobby Sands

Awesome, looking forward to this mod!

Dont we all?

Ive uploaded ozzs units. I'll give link on ozz's thread

Quote Originally Posted by xIN1C0 View Post
    Dont we all?
    Yes, we all are!

Quote Originally Posted by Macue View Post
    Yes, we all are!
    Hehehe, Im goin to make teasers the days bfore release

paradamed's Avatar Praepositus

You are finally close to accomplish what many TATW fans have been wishing for quite some time, merging VoA and FRoME. A lot of people will be thankful for your efforts guys.

Dustindesrctin's Avatar Decanus

This is always what I wished for, and then BOOM! I found this! looks awesome!

Indeed VOA and FROME are a good thing, but more important is FROME 2.5 and Expanded Map Mod. VOA is a nice add, but a bit unfinshed. The unit cards are not all done (thanks to xIN1C0 who is going to fix that) the planed bear units were never finished. Also, the VOA faction will not have to much potential to grow, since it is surrounded by OoG, OomM, Mirkwood, Lorien, Mordor and Erebor. Thanks to expanded map mod, it makes a bit more sense to have VOA.
    Much more I appreciate the other features of the mod, like immortal Nazguls, new units, overhaule of unit cards, etc.
    I’ve seen things you people wouldn’t believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time like tears in rain.

Everto's Avatar Campidoctor

This looks INCREDIBLE! God I'm so excited!

But know that my Voa units cards will not be released in the first release, wich is comming very close. I have a lot of OoG unit cards to do and I wont be able to finish them all before release.

At least it gives u a reason to look forward to patches

Just checked the Ozz units. I think some of them are useful, but some will spoil the game, just because they are so overpowered that it will not more funny to play. Those white Mumakil and Super Eldar Units for HE for example are way to strong. Also, the Hill Trolls for OomM are not needed, since they just green cave trolls, the small Mumakils for Mordor might be Ok, but actually I think they do not fit. I am not sure about the Barrow Whight (Spelling?). Might be also over the top. Good might be the Harad pikemen, Mordor castelans and other mordor units. But, most of Ozz units are just way too overpowered.
    I would be rather be glad if some low tier units would get added, especially to Ered Luin, OoG, OomM, Dunland, Rhun, etc.
    I’ve seen things you people wouldn’t believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time like tears in rain.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackie Treehorn View Post
    Just checked the Ozz units. I think some of them are useful, but some will spoil the game, just because they are so overpowered that it will not more funny to play. Those white Mumakil and Super Eldar Units for HE for example are way to strong. Also, the Hill Trolls for OomM are not needed, since they just green cave trolls, the small Mumakils for Mordor might be Ok, but actually I think they do not fit. I am not sure about the Barrow Whight (Spelling?). Might be also over the top. Good might be the Harad pikemen, Mordor castelans and other mordor units. But, most of Ozz units are just way too overpowered.
    I would be rather be glad if some low tier units would get added, especially to Ered Luin, OoG, OomM, Dunland, Rhun, etc.
    Im not adding the rock throwing ents, currently the rocks explode out of their chest and im not able to fix it so would need someone who can do animations.
    White mumakil wouldnt be avalible without a desert region which means Harad (how often do you fight to harad with the HE the games over by then really, (but they could make a migration campaign really fun ) however i can change where, when, how many can be recruited and how strong they are
    so maybe you could recruit one the whole game etc,
    the super units i might keep that one as elronds bodyguard, but again if i think there OP i can nerf there stats
    sure if were honest all trolls are the same
    i think however ootmm need some variety and ill def give them the trolls im just not sure what advantage to give them, e.g. stronger tougher, more HP, suggestions?
    i like the whights im just not sure what to do with them?
    small mumakils i think i will give to mordor as special unit from harad that youll have to be allied with them to get

all the other units are good i think

Brendan Behan
    The Irish won an Empire
    The Scots ran an Empire

- Quentin Crisp

- Michael Collins

- Bobby Sands

Northman75's Avatar Tiro

I just found this thread and I must WOOOOOOOW, finally someone merging submods together with FROME and expended map as a basis. I never played MOS or other "bigger" submods because Vanilla TA feels a bit "empty", I find it a bit boring after a while battling with only a few factions for only a few regions, I mean this is Middle Earth, it just cannot be that "empty", so hurray for your mod-idea and I will sure try it out when its out.