Page 9 of 198 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718193459109 ... LastLast

Thread: Forgotten Realms of Gathered Submods (FRoGS) v2.5.1 RELEASED!!! ~ Reworked Dwarven Warriors, Dwarven Nobles and Grimbeorn preview! - page 193

Gallus's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Default Re: Forgotten Realms of Gathered Submods

if you can make immortal nazgul optional as well and add the beacons it would be great! And I like the Ring script.

hmm i probs can yea, you not like immortal nazgul?

The Orcs of Gundabad Erin go Bragh FROGS

When I came back to Dublin I was court marshaled in my absence and sentenced to death in my absence, so I said they could shoot me in my absence"
    Brendan Behan
    The Irish won an Empire
    The Scots ran an Empire
    The English lost an Empire

"When I told the people of Northern Ireland that I was an atheist, a woman in the audience stood up and said, 'Yes, but is it the God of the Catholics or the God of the Protestants in whom you don't believe?"
    - Quentin Crisp

There is one weapon that the British cannot take away from us: we can ignore them.
    - Michael Collins

They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who doesn't want to be broken.
    - Bobby Sands

Gallus's Avatar Protector Domesticus

they are hard enough to kill once!
    but no need to do it just because of me.

Ciloron's Avatar Vicarius

I thought of mordor dies with destroyed ring
    Imma genius

paradamed's Avatar Praepositus

I like immortal Nazgul

Quote Originally Posted by David93 View Post
    expanded map has been added in though, im still having a funny map glitch however, im also very busy.
    Could the reason of the glitch lies in the fact that VOA has one or two settlements added to Vanilla TATW? Maybe there could be a reason of the glitch.
    I’ve seen things you people wouldn’t believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time like tears in rain.

Dont think thats it. He took voa out, or at least i think he did.
    It was the hills of mordor went brown.
    And on battle map sometimes a triangle appears

I see. I am also interested to see your unit cards. Do you have a preview of the new created unit cards?
    I’ve seen things you people wouldn’t believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time like tears in rain.

yea i removed voa to re-add it in later, its also easier to do expanded map then voa

When I came back to Dublin I was court marshaled in my absence and sentenced to death in my absence, so I said they could shoot me in my absence"
    Brendan Behan
    The Irish won an Empire
    The Scots ran an Empire

"When I told the people of Northern Ireland that I was an atheist, a woman in the audience stood up and said, 'Yes, but is it the God of the Catholics or the God of the Protestants in whom you don't believe?"
    - Quentin Crisp

There is one weapon that the British cannot take away from us: we can ignore them.
    - Michael Collins

They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who doesn't want to be broken.
    - Bobby Sands

Quote Originally Posted by Jackie Treehorn View Post
    I see. I am also interested to see your unit cards. Do you have a preview of the new created unit cards?

My pc crashed so i havent been able to do anything past days. Voa unit cards will not be done in initial release. It would delay the release just to much

Not all OoG cards will be done either, same reason.

I can reveal that at least the units of Gondor and Rohan will be complete and there is a small chance of some elven units will be done.

Also I'm doing the pics for the units when opening the descriptions, they are really easy so maybe they will be all included.....

MAYBE

My consolation. Broken hard drive, is a bit like dying. Had the same about 3 weeks ago with my Laptop. Luckily I make backups on external hard drives from time to time.

I adore good and consistent unit cards. Often this is not the case, when several submods merge. So, I am very glad to hear that at least consistency will be granted, if one guy alone makes all the unit cards.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackie Treehorn View Post
    My consolation. Broken hard drive, is a bit like dying. Had the same about 3 weeks ago with my Laptop. Luckily I make backups on external hard drives from time to time.

I adore good and consistent unit cards. Often this is not the case, when several submods merge. So, I am very glad to hear that at least consistency will be granted, if one guy alone makes all the unit cards.
    definitly not consistant atm lol

Brendan Behan
    The Irish won an Empire
    The Scots ran an Empire

- Quentin Crisp

- Michael Collins

- Bobby Sands

I'm lucky that my hard drive isnt the prob. Or else all my work would be gone, was a new pc so i didnt thought it would crash so soon

I cant give u for granted the unit cards will be good tho xD

Just kiddin

I'll do my very best just for u

Rep you when I can. At the moment it isn't possible....

ok, Ozz very kindly searched through his hard drive and found his units for us! so he needs a rep
    now im having trouble downloading them so i was hoping someone else would have a go to see weather its just me?
    http://www.qfpost.com/download.do?ge...987e225208c3a4
    Thanks

Brendan Behan
    The Irish won an Empire
    The Scots ran an Empire

- Quentin Crisp

- Michael Collins

- Bobby Sands

ok, Ozz very kindly searched through his hard drive and found his units for us! so he needs a rep
    now im having trouble downloading them so i was hoping someone else would have a go to see weather its just me?
    http://www.qfpost.com/download.do?ge...987e225208c3a4
    Thanks
    I cant check but i will rep him

miguelmm's Avatar Civis

Where's the download link?

Ngugi's Avatar TATW & Albion Local Mod

@ miguelmm
    The OP contains non because its non to download yet I'm afraid. It's just to hang around and check the progress
    This is my submod, based of frome it will intergrate alot of the great features and units of other submods into one compilation. (...)

Release has been pushed back because of the various requests lol (...)
    Last edited by Ngugi; August 28, 2011 at 10:12 AM.

Kingdom of Lindon preview video out

DCI: Last Alliance
    - WIP Second Age mod | DCI: Tôl Acharn - mighty Dúnedain Counter Invasions |
    Additional Mercenary Minimod - more mercs; for TATW and DCI | Family Tree minimods - lore improvements | Remade Event Pictures - enhance cultures trough images |
    Favorite TATW compilation: Withwnars Submod Collection
    Patron of Mank, Kiliç Alì, FireFreak111, MIKEGOLF & Arachir Galudirithon, Earl of Memory

I can download, but I am pretty sure it will be not possible to send them per email.

Edit: I started downloading, but after I had downloaded some MB the download window disapear and a new one pops up start download from begin. Don't know what this is.
    Last edited by Jackie Treehorn; August 28, 2011 at 09:31 AM.

Hmm did you get any further with it?
    i was hoping if someone got it down they could upload it to megaupload or something?
    Thanks for trying

Brendan Behan
    The Irish won an Empire
    The Scots ran an Empire

- Quentin Crisp

- Michael Collins

- Bobby Sands