Page 7 of 198 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516173257107 ... LastLast

Thread: Forgotten Realms of Gathered Submods (FRoGS) v2.5.1 RELEASED!!! ~ Reworked Dwarven Warriors, Dwarven Nobles and Grimbeorn preview! - page 193

Civis

Default Re: Expanded Middle Earth

Vote for Forgotten Realms Expanded Submod (FRES)
    or
    Forgotten Realms of Gathered Submods (FROGS ^^)

Ngugi's Avatar TATW & Albion Local Mod

I say Forgotten Realms of Gathered Submods (FROGS/FRoGS) as well because its a name people wont forget, you can say it (while some other names abbreviations is just strange in the mouth) hehe and the content is made clear to any alert reader. Branding!

Kingdom of Lindon preview video out

DCI: Last Alliance
    - WIP Second Age mod | DCI: Tôl Acharn - mighty Dúnedain Counter Invasions |
    Additional Mercenary Minimod - more mercs; for TATW and DCI | Family Tree minimods - lore improvements | Remade Event Pictures - enhance cultures trough images |
    Favorite TATW compilation: Withwnars Submod Collection
    Patron of Mank, Kiliç Alì, FireFreak111, MIKEGOLF & Arachir Galudirithon, Earl of Memory

I think my vote goes for FROGS to

The Orcs of Gundabad Erin go Bragh FROGS

When I came back to Dublin I was court marshaled in my absence and sentenced to death in my absence, so I said they could shoot me in my absence"
    Brendan Behan
    The Irish won an Empire
    The Scots ran an Empire
    The English lost an Empire

"When I told the people of Northern Ireland that I was an atheist, a woman in the audience stood up and said, 'Yes, but is it the God of the Catholics or the God of the Protestants in whom you don't believe?"
    - Quentin Crisp

There is one weapon that the British cannot take away from us: we can ignore them.
    - Michael Collins

They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who doesn't want to be broken.
    - Bobby Sands

Ciloron's Avatar Vicarius

Then FROGS it ll be

Maybe combine it with Moneybags RC/RR version; then you have a chance against MOS

Quote Originally Posted by Bund weicher Birnen View Post
    Maybe combine it with Moneybags RC/RR version; then you have a chance against MOS
    MOS doesnt include FROME and VOA.
    That has to count for something, right?

Haha, there's really no such struggle, or should not be, as FRoGS will be what MOS and FRoME is for vanilla TATW; afterwards it rather would be a question if players want vanilla+MOS or FRoME+FRoGS, not MOS or FRoGS

Additional Mercenary Minimod - more mercs; for TATW and DCI | Family Tree minimods - lore improvements | Remade Event Pictures - enhance cultures trough images |
    Patron of Mank, Kiliç Alì, FireFreak111, MIKEGOLF & Arachir Galudirithon, Earl of Memory

Quote Originally Posted by Ngugi View Post
    Haha, there's really no such struggle, or should not be, as FRoGS will be what MOS and FRoME is for vanilla TATW; afterwards it rather would be a question if players want vanilla+MOS or FRoME+FRoGS, not MOS or FRoGS
    Most important for me is which submod has expanded map mod. Since I play that I can't imagine to play with the vanilla map and less settlements.
    I’ve seen things you people wouldn’t believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time like tears in rain.

David said he would add expanded map after voa ;D

Im not to worried about the competion either, MOS and FRoGS will hopefully be quite unique from each other and they seem to be getting more unique

In the time it took me to write that two of you posted lol
    Can i have opinions on how expanded map effects balence and stack spam?

When I came back to Dublin I was court marshaled in my absence and sentenced to death in my absence, so I said they could shoot me in my absence"
    Brendan Behan
    The Irish won an Empire
    The Scots ran an Empire

"When I told the people of Northern Ireland that I was an atheist, a woman in the audience stood up and said, 'Yes, but is it the God of the Catholics or the God of the Protestants in whom you don't believe?"
    - Quentin Crisp

There is one weapon that the British cannot take away from us: we can ignore them.
    - Michael Collins

They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who doesn't want to be broken.
    - Bobby Sands

Gallus's Avatar Protector Domesticus

FroME + Beacons of Gondor is all I've ever asked for. And MOS 5.2 music

RJA's Avatar Semisalis

Default Re: Forgotten Releams of Gathered Submods

Waauw this might become my new favourite submod for TATW! I always wanted to play FROME, but I got used to a lot of additional units for some factions, so the unit rosters felt a bit empty. If you throw in expanded map, I'll be hooked for sure. There might be a danger of stack spam, But seeing you added 4 new factions, I think more regions are appropriate.
    Good luck with incorporating more submods in your compilation. I'l looking forward to the release.
    Btw what units from Taro_M did you use? DId you include them all? And are you using the originals, or the reworked ones? Because I think he reworked them for inclusion in MOS.

RJA
    If men define situations as real, they are real in their consequences
    William Thomas

Likely the origionals and yes i included all of them from his download link,
    I seen the new clansmen he made and id love to include them, there class so i think ill ask him about them

Brendan Behan
    The Irish won an Empire
    The Scots ran an Empire

- Quentin Crisp

- Michael Collins

- Bobby Sands

Yeah. Some people are like me. 3 third ages. MOS, DAC!!, and Vanilla TA with my on mix. Why is it called vanilla?

Quote Originally Posted by Xenoneb View Post
    Yeah. Some people are like me. 3 third ages. MOS, DAC!!, and Vanilla TA with my on mix. Why is it called vanilla?
    bcuz its only Third Age
    no submods included

Where does the term come from?

I always deduced it was from vanilla ice cream,
    plain and normal no extras lol

Brendan Behan
    The Irish won an Empire
    The Scots ran an Empire

- Quentin Crisp

- Michael Collins

- Bobby Sands

Hero of the West's Avatar Artifex

mate the titel should be Realms not Releams

Quote Originally Posted by David93 View Post
    I always deduced it was from vanilla ice cream,
    plain and normal no extras lol
    Yes, this

Quote Originally Posted by Hero of the West View Post
    mate the titel should be Realms not Releams
    ahh hem title
    cheers mate

Brendan Behan
    The Irish won an Empire
    The Scots ran an Empire

- Quentin Crisp

- Michael Collins

- Bobby Sands