Thread: Need Help please :(

Default Need Help please :(

What can I do ?!

Default Re: Need Help please :(

what is your log saying?its in your FA map

Look I have fix that problem but now every time I want to end turn the game crash

still need the game log others the modders can not see whats wrong.
    go too sega\medieval II\mods\FA\logs,our make copy of your saved game

xxxx can you click on your diplomats button without a ctd?
    when do you get your ctd in endturn,after turn 1?

Quote Originally Posted by stevietheconquer View Post
    still need the game log others the modders can not see whats wrong.
    go too sega\medieval II\mods\FA\logs,our make copy of your saved game

xxxx can you click on your diplomats button without a ctd?
    when do you get your ctd in endturn,after turn 1?

hi stevie. i think you are the only one can help me.

i'm having an irritating error on 2nd turn when it was ai's turn.

thanks in advance.

here is the log.
    Last edited by affluence; August 27, 2011 at 12:58 PM.
    Menteşe Bey: Türkmen Beylerim! Biz işgalci güçlerin emirlerini değil, milletin dilek ve isteklerini yerine getiren bir Sultanla birlikte oluruz. Gidilecek Uç kalmadı. Zulümden kaçmak milletin kaderi değildir Günbegün tükeniyoruz. Moğollar beylerimizi öldürüyor, malımızı mülkümüzü yok ediyor. Bu gidişata Türk Boyları daha ne kadar dayanabilir? Dilimizin yerini, Farsça ve Arapça aldı. Töremizi ve kimliğimizi koruyabilmek için verebileceğimiz canımızdan başka nemiz kaldı? Hepimizin yaşadığı bu baskı, sindirme, medeniyet haricine çıkarma ve yok etme faaliyetlerine ne zaman dur denilecek?

i must have the previous patches before i download 0.80?????please answer

no patches are needed,its a stand alone version.

ok i have 0.70....i created a folder fa...i install 0.70 in this folder (m2tw/mods/fa)and when i launch the game it crashes...any ideas????i want to play this mod a lot so can sb help me

if you download the mod,then install in m2tw\mods and not m2tw/mods/fa

u use a sub mod for turkish units????and if yes which submod????i download fa and its a great mod..but i get ctd...hope the new patch will correct the problems and i cant wait to play it

p.s please answer

there is no submod for turkish units,but the turkish units that already in this great mod are already great units,i think a lot from the broken crescent mod,i see many get ctd's,but even if i put a fix for it,that works in mine personnal mod, great,the fix does not work for others,so here is not much i can do,maybe someone can help the leaders of this great mod too get bugfree version lol,as they dont get much help and modding is not easy.
    lucky i have a great version of this mod that is working great and modded it myself and got a great time with it,spending a lot of time in it too get it like this.
    maybe wait for patch,whenever it comes out.
    sadly i can not upload mine personnal mod here as there are some things in it that are not free too release.
    annyway if you can make this mod work,its one of the greatest around.

i have already broken cresent....i ask their team for the units and i wait for answer...well because i speak english a little and i didnt understand...can u tell me where did u find these units???i'm asking because i want to add them in another mod for example in the original med2....sorry for disturbing u and thank u for your attention
    Last edited by Double-head of North; September 10, 2011 at 08:34 PM.

if you want too put units in original med2 for personnal use,you dont need permission for it as long if you dont bring it out too public,in the first post of downloadlinks of FA version 0.80 you can see the credits for the units.

Send your system log here so someone can look at. It will tell on the last lines what is wrong.

If you can not read it ... someone here can explain it to you.
    “You can drop humans anywhere and they'll thrive-only the rat does as well.” Jeannette Desor

Man in Black: [as he is unsuccessfully fighting Fezzik] Look, are you just fiddling around with me or what?
    Fezzik: I just want you to feel you're doing well. I hate for people to die embarrassed.