Thread: Since there isnt a suggestion thread that I can see...

Domesticus

Icon10 Since there isnt a suggestion thread that I can see...

For a future patch or version, can you give the AI some decent diplomacy? Im sick of paying off the Connacht Kingdom every few turns to keep them off of me. Also, they have too many full stacks, shouldnt they be halfway bankrupt by having armies of nothing but cavalry? I swear, ive killed more of their horses than there are horses in Ireland XD

Great mod anyway

Default Re: Since there isnt a suggestion thread that I can see...

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Kriegtooth View Post
    For a future patch or version, can you give the AI some decent diplomacy? Im sick of paying off the Connacht Kingdom every few turns to keep them off of me. Also, they have too many full stacks, shouldnt they be halfway bankrupt by having armies of nothing but cavalry? I swear, ive killed more of their horses than there are horses in Ireland XD

Great mod anyway
    We thanks Mr Kriegtooth
    This is due to the money script not allowing the faction to wallow somewhat in a deficit. Will be adjusted for II

Under the esteemed patronage of Ramon Gonzales y Garcia IB and IB2 Mod

Domesticus

Oooh, sounds like a good idea! Just not working good for Connacht XD Too much horses! TOO MUCH! I also figured it might have come from that one region having horses in it, saying it makes cavalry cheaper.

And how about the aggression? Its not that bad, same as vanilla TW, but yeesh, these guys coming at me with huge stacks of armies..woof. Im making good progess against them though

Domesticus

I decided to move the Connacht Kingdom into Playable, and thats working out good for me. The Ua Niell just seem to be hard to play as They still have over 9000 full stacks and to my knowledge, the Dal Riata are pushing them back pretty hard.

Is there a way to code in the Heavy Gaelic Archers for the Connachts?