Thread: Help with In game buildings?

ToonTotalWar's Avatar Indefinitely Banned

Default Help with In game buildings?

Hi guys

Can you help me with which files I need to change to get new buildings in game please?

As I like your middle eastern buildings but I am failing miserably trying to get them to work in my mod!.

I understand that the models go in the Settlement folder and the export_descr_buildings and descr_strat text files will also need to be changed, Are there any other files that need to be changed please?

Thanks

Toon

Default Re: Help with In game buildings?

Hi Toon,

Just to hold you inform, that some of our team members are in vacation or takes a break during a little time.
    Maybe you will must wait a little time before receive an answer for your question on this thread.

Skyn0s
    EBII fan appeal: The Europa Barbarorum II team [M2TW] is in dire need of YOUR HELP RIGHT NOW! - Dear modders, please get in touch HERE!

ToonTotalWar's Avatar Indefinitely Banned

Default Re: Help with In game buildings?

Quote Originally Posted by Skyn0s View Post
    Hi Toon,

Just to hold you inform, that some of our team members are in vacation or takes a break during a little time.
    Maybe you will must wait a little time before receive an answer for your question on this thread.

Skyn0s
    Thanks for reply mate, but I think I have nailed most of it now!

The only problem I am having is that I wish to use the mesoamerican buildings with more than one faction which is possible, but all the strat map building models also change in game!

Now I have Greece and Romans corrected as they have similar buildings on strat map so I can double up, but Barbarians with Ampitheaters, and Temples as there buildings look a bit odd in game.

Is it possible to assign the mesoamerican culture in the descr_cultures text file for the Barbarians as I believe thats where the problem is as the culture is already been used by Greece and Rome?