Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: An update

Default An update

The Bavarian Noble is now Imperial Consul to replace Seleukos's resignation. Congratulations TBN.

Crandar is now a Praetor. Congratulations Crandar. Rest assured Crandar will be kept under control, and there is nothing to worry about.

Patron of Felixion, Ulyaoth, Reidy, Ran Taro and Darth Red
    Co-Founder of the House of Caesars

Default Re: An update

Flame removed. - Mim
    Last edited by Mímirswell; March 31, 2006 at 12:18 PM.
    Well, if I, Belisarius, the Black Prince, and you all agree on something, I really don't think there can be any further discussion.
    - Simetrical 2009 in reply to Ferrets54

Hello to you too mate.

Flame Removed. - Mim
    Last edited by Mímirswell; March 31, 2006 at 12:18 PM.
    Well, if I, Belisarius, the Black Prince, and you all agree on something, I really don't think there can be any further discussion.

Garbarsardar's Avatar Et Slot i et slot
    Patrician Tribune Citizen Magistrate spy of the council

Quote Originally Posted by Justinian
    The Bavarian Noble is now Imperial Consul to replace Seleukos's resignation. Congratulations TBN.

Crandar is now a Praetor. Congratulations Crandar. Rest assured Crandar will be kept under control, and there is nothing to worry about.
    When you say under control you mean that he will not ostracise more than 9 people per day?

Well this has helped a lot, hasn't it? You could have waited a while to appoint Crandar as maybe a UL, but no. You have given Crandar a major postion as a Global moderator, with control over all forums in the site. You have one against the wishe dof most Civitates and members and you have gone too far.

Welcome my friends to the greated show on the 'net.
    The End of TWC!

Congratulations to TBN, well done mate!

Quote Originally Posted by Garbarsardar
    When you say under control you mean that he will not ostracise more than 9 people per day?
    As long as he has legal grounds for ostrakon he is allowed to.

If you feel he is frivolously abusing his ostrakon power, bring it up as per the Syntagma.

Guys, guys, relax, chill, cool down.

We are all civilized people right? Let's have a civilized discussion then (not in this thread)

MoROmeTe's Avatar For my name is Legion

What are the grounds for the Ostrakon, other than the childish remarks by Crandar in his post? Talk about your intelectually impared...
    Last edited by MoROmeTe; March 31, 2006 at 11:09 AM.

In the long run, we are all dead - John Maynard Keynes
    Under the patronage of Lvcivs Vorenvs
    Holding patronage upon the historical tvrcopolier and former patron of the once fallen, risen from the ashes and again fallen RvsskiSoldat

Reidy's Avatar Let ε<0...

If you feel he is frivolously abusing his ostrakon power, bring it up as per the Syntagma.
    It has been brought up, and has already gained more than the nescessary support. What does that tell you about the Civitates' position on this?

Under the rather spiffing patronage of Justinian.
    Grandson of some fellow named the Black Prince.

Garbarsardar's Avatar Et Slot i et slot
    Patrician Tribune Citizen Magistrate spy of the council

I alredy did darling. It's in the prothalamos. It's called an Ostrakon. And you will veto it.
    Before vetoing take the time to obseve that everyone who posted there (apart from a character called Kruschev the plague and my ex-client imbimbo) supports an Ostrkon against him, and no one (except imbimbo ofcourse) supports his Ostrakon.

Make your calculations now.

imb39's Avatar Comes Rei Militaris
    Patrician Citizen spy of the council

Ostrakons have to be under discussion for a week. Things can change

As long as Bavarian Noble is here, I am sure that Crandar wont get too out of hand.

Not that I support Crandar's promotion however. He's probably the most hated mod in the history of TWC. I see little reason why he (with absolutely no respect from the civiates and patricians) could ever hope to act as a mod

Legio XX Valeria Victrix's Avatar Great Scott!

I am extremely concerned by the actions of the staff today. I had immense amounts of faith in you, Justinian and Archer, but how you could support a decision such as this, and then actually making Crandar a Praetor?? I must seriously question your good judgement. I do not mean to be offensive, really, but I just do not understand it.

I fear you have put the well-being of TWC at stake because of a perceived threat (spam).

"For what is the life of a man, if it is not interwoven with the life of former generations by a sense of history?" - Cicero

Last Roman's Avatar ron :wub:in swanson

personally I think this is BS. I can't wait to see the chaos that ensues...
    house of Rububula, under the patronage of Nihil, patron of Hotspur, David Deas, Freddie, Askthepizzaguy and Ketchfoop
    Go to Heaven for the climate, Hell for the company
    -Mark Twain

I thought so, but you cant take over someones account, and Crandar cant joke. I was wondering why for the past month everyone in staff started getting colder and why Archer constantly mentioned Reforms but never told me what they were. They whouldnt Warn me... this is like a dream.

therussian's Avatar Use your imagination

Well, the staff has lost its common sense. I thought these days where gone, and that we would never have to live in this shadow again. Apparently I was wrong. To some this decision may seem smart, while to others, it seeems like a big pile of sh....crap. I for one, resent this new revelation. I nkow Archer has stated that Crandar has changed his ways, but throughout this thread I have seen the old Crandar shine through his current mask. Crandar, in and of itself, the word, the name, it is infamous at TWC. The scapegoat, as many people have called him, but for good reason.

So, rally to the banner, that is my final message.....

Edit: Damn this was for the other thread.
    Last edited by therussian; March 31, 2006 at 11:20 AM.

House of the Caesars | Under the Patronage of Comrade Trance Crusader. Proud Patron of Comrades Shadow_Imperator, Zenith Darksea, Final Frontier and Plutarch | Second Generation| ex-Eagle Standard Editor| Consilium de Civitate | Album Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Wong
    Doesn't the high-handed "we don't have to explain ourselves to you peons" attitude of these imperial proclamations make you wonder if this is all a put-on? It seems to me almost as if certain people are trying to appear as if they don't care what people think. April Fool's Day is tomorrow after all, and some people have been known in the past to deliberately spring April Fool's Day jokes a day early so that people won't guess what they are (of course, I consider this cheating, but not everyone does).
    Its a concern, but LV sounds really ******, TBN has been made consul, and Crandar sounds geniuine. Seems too elaborate

WTF! My thread didn't come through. The server seems to be just as screwed up as the staff is! Damn this site!

therussian's Avatar Use your imagination

Just you wait untill Kscott comes here.

House of the Caesars | Under the Patronage of Comrade Trance Crusader. Proud Patron of Comrades Shadow_Imperator, Zenith Darksea, Final Frontier and Plutarch | Second Generation| ex-Eagle Standard Editor| Consilium de Civitate | Album Reviews

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast