Thread: How do you install?

Libertus

Default How do you install?

I think the title explains my problem pretty well. I downloaded .98b, but where do I put it?

cpdwane's Avatar Domesticus

Default Re: How do you install?

You've downloaded the installer right? Well just click to install it, and the directory you should install to is c/ program files/ activision/ rome total war.

__________"Ancient History is my Achilles' Heel"___________

Libertus

My Rome total war folder is not in an activision folder, it's in the creative assembly one and when I run the installer it cent install something like the uninstall.

cpdwane's Avatar Domesticus

I'd say the best thing to do, if you can, is to get version 0.97 which is in a zip folder, so then you can just install it manually wherever you like.

__________"Ancient History is my Achilles' Heel"___________

i downloaded the last version.i extracted the files into the folder where i have rome total war but when i go to play imperial campaign or a custom battle it shuts down.can anyone help????

debux's Avatar Senator

I believe you have an old version of RTW... is it 1.5?
    Linky linky to my last.fm profile! Clicky clicky! If you like anything that ranges from breakbeat to downtempo/chillout, from house to drum & bass, you might find something new in between! (Artist suggestions are more than welcome )

yes it is 1.5

debux's Avatar Senator

Hmmm... then I wouldn't know what it could be... maybe someone with more experience can help you out.

You can always try googling it, maybe someone found the solution for a similar mod (therefore, similar solution)
    Linky linky to my last.fm profile! Clicky clicky! If you like anything that ranges from breakbeat to downtempo/chillout, from house to drum & bass, you might find something new in between! (Artist suggestions are more than welcome )

i started it.i dont know how but it works now.Anyway thanks for your help and your time.

I'm glad to hear it works. Sorry I couldn't see this sooner.