Thread: Troubles with downloading.

Default Troubles with downloading.

Firstly the speed is extremely slow and I by no means have I bad internet(60 mb/s) and it says it will take 12 hours, the other thing problem is that it downloads for a few minutes and then it just stops and I have to press the download link to get it to start again. I haven't had any similar problems when downloading other mods for Mount and Blade, at first I thought the problem was with my browser but after testing it on both firefox and explorer with the exact same results I have concluded that's not where the fault is at. I would greatly appreciate any help since I really want to start playing this great mod again.
    These fine gentlemen's have thanks to their consistent idiotic posts have earned their place on my ignore list: mrmouth, The Illusionist, motiv-8, mongrel, azoth, thorn777 and elfdude. If you want to join their honourable rank you just have to post idiotic posts and you will get there in no time.

Default Re: Troubles with downloading.

From SD:
    Hello all,

Janus (you can reach him either here on the boards or via the M&B repository as the Admin) runs the repository and I implore you to ask for advice regarding download issues. He is extremely knowledgeable and helpful and very busy.
    Let's Plays; https://www.youtube.com/MordredViking
    Prophesy of Pendor : Senior Designer
    "History will be kind to me, for I intend to write it"

I sent a email to repository so hopefully it will be fixed, since it's quite annoying to start downloading only for it to take three hours and then just stop without the possibility to start it up again.
    These fine gentlemen's have thanks to their consistent idiotic posts have earned their place on my ignore list: mrmouth, The Illusionist, motiv-8, mongrel, azoth, thorn777 and elfdude. If you want to join their honourable rank you just have to post idiotic posts and you will get there in no time.

I feel your pain. It's unlikely that things will change for PoP3, but PoP4 will have a wider variety of download options. Afraid I simply do not have the time to support multiple download sites for both PoP3 and PoP4.
    Let's Plays; https://www.youtube.com/MordredViking
    Prophesy of Pendor : Senior Designer
    "History will be kind to me, for I intend to write it"

I have read at the main forum now and understand the difficulties several mirrors would entail, I don't blame you and I also think that these problems with the repository is only temporary but it's disheartening when I have really got into playing the mod again after several months of absence that the download is problematic.